• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Khroma
Last Activity:
Sep 14, 2013
Birthday:
Oct 31, 1998 (Age: 25)
Japanese Translator for Web-Manga

Khroma

愛久見人心, 25, from 。.:*・フッキアル:.*・。

Khroma was last seen:
Sep 14, 2013
    1. Angel
      Angel
      It's perfectly fine!

Hmm...I see you made your sig!
    2. Light&dark
      Light&dark
      Im trying to figure out what Im going to make at the moment. :p
    3. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
    4. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      xD As I said before, just download your picture from the computer and the site will be able t resize it... I hope. XD And our two admins are active so don't worry.
    5. Light&dark
      Light&dark
      He Is very annoying but kinda funny also. Lol

Thankyou! :3
      *Claps* Its good, like It!
    6. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      ^.^ I saw. WHEEEE! :/ Still... if your thread still won't pop up, ask Paranoia if she can make an intro thread for the both of you and you can use hers. As for the GFX team part... I think that they will try to look for one. ^_^ But I did introduce you to them. Just make sure that you keep on improving on your designing.
    7. Paranoia God
      Paranoia God
      Hiya Khro-nee-san~ ^^
    8. Angel
      Angel
      I love Spanish. One day I'll be fluent!
      Nah. American English has a lot of other languages influence which makes it one of the toughest languages to learn. That's why traductor looks like translator.

Anywho you didn't answer yes or no?
    9. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      ^.^ I believe that it is God-given. But anyway, I will try to see what else I can do to help you with that intro thread. -_- The admins are not on right now...
    10. Angel
      Angel
      Traductor is Spanish for translator
      {Traductor es espanol para translator}
    11. Light&dark
      Light&dark
      Thats exactly what my brothers says and I be like "Are you serious? Im not even gonna show him anything anymore becuz I know he's gonna say It again" T_T That hurts my feelings but I don't care! He a hater anyway.

Its my first one that I've made with PS Elements. Lol I was gonna add something else but then I forgot what I was gonna do
      Click here for the picy
    12. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      ^_^ That it is! :D I bet you can use that God-given talent and do something very well with it! :/ Oh yea. About that intro thread of yours... think that you can try again and make another one in the Introduction section... and make sure that you do not have options on your computer or here on the site that is making them that just had to be approved by an admin?
    13. Angel
      Angel
      Your our new TRADUCTOR!!!
    14. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      xD I think your pictures are funny than a suck-and-fail. However, your GFX skills such as the one in your profile background are awesome. ^_^ Very foreign.
    15. Light&dark
      Light&dark
      XD yeah and when I ask my brother he be like "How should I know?" and I just wanna slap him when he says that. Lol

I tried making something with Photoshop Elements, You wanna see It?
    16. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      xp You said that and I'm telling. But anyway, which pictures did you draw on tablet?
    17. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Understandable. ^.^ Whenever you have the time, create one. I am going through your pictures on AnimeMB. XD I know that you did not draw Namine but seeing as to how you went and created the background, all of us will wonder if you even drew the picture. The way you create the backgrounds just make everything look almost original.
    18. Light&dark
      Light&dark
      Sometimes when Im on Gimp I be like "Why am I on this?" "AGH where are the tools Im looking for?" "Im gonna have to download some brushes, Where do I even start?" XD

I don't belive I've used Paintshop X4 before. :p
    19. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      I always did wonder but why do you think that you fail?
    20. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Ok. XD You sure are trying to make sure to say that you are not stealing any work. All of us know that you did not make the characters. Still, you make some beautiful pictures.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 31, 1998 (Age: 25)
    Japanese Translator for Web-Manga
    Nationality: Hakka, Taiwanese, Mandarin, and Canto; speak- Taiwanese, Mandarin, Hakka,+Jap.

Piano, Flute, Piccolo, Viola, Dizi, Ocarina; Kendo+Kyudo; Choreography; Graphic Design+Edit; Drawing

Signature

☆♪。・: * :・゚ Avatar + Signature Edited By Me; Avatar + Signature Is Of Takahashi Yashichiro's Shana x Yuji From Shakugan no Shana Series. ゚・: *:・。♪☆

[​IMG]

Skwippy x Spwaky Ninja Kittie League - "Spread The Love; One At A Time."
    I'm Napoléon'z Skwippy. Thwe Spwetacular, Adowable, Wuffie, Luffie, Mwagical, Pweanut Bwutter Hwuggie Kwittie