• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Khroma
Last Activity:
Sep 14, 2013
Birthday:
Oct 31, 1998 (Age: 25)
Japanese Translator for Web-Manga

Khroma

愛久見人心, 25, from 。.:*・フッキアル:.*・。

Khroma was last seen:
Sep 14, 2013
    1. Paranoia God
      Paranoia God
      I made a request shop~ ^^
    2. Destiny
      Destiny
      You can do PM. I'm trying to get TD to actually respond to my email, and if he does I want it at hand
    3. Paranoia God
      Paranoia God
      Yeah, it's insane. @w@ at least it's not a gender race though, that would take forever~ xDD
    4. Destiny
      Destiny
      Hey when you get a chance, please email me that application so I can give it to the site owner to get you added on the main site. The last translation part don't worry about too much, the image I used to use I had lost, so that's more my fault and upon translating it I realized its pretty difficult.
    5. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      No problem ;D
      You seem like a sweet heart, to be honest :3
    6. Angel
      Angel
      Most likely you could have left it 499 X 321 and nobody would have cared.
    7. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      I think that it is still ok to put up your pictures in the Graphical Lounge. That is what I believe anyway.
    8. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      ^.^ I know. I'm black, the site background is black, black loves me. XD I made a black joke by using black.
    9. EtherealSummoner
    10. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      :/ Try changing to the black background version of this site: KHPlanet 2.0 Black. :D Which, by the way, your profile looks stunning with it!! But the error may go away... maybe...
    11. Paranoia God
      Paranoia God
      I had my signature that size and I tried putting it on the forum and I got a message saying that the correct size is 480 x 250. .___.
    12. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      :? :D Maybe because it is jealous of your quirky and unique being! -_- But in all honesty, I really don't know.
    13. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      What is wrong with small pictures?
    14. Light&dark
      Light&dark
      I belive It can be Exactly 500x200 or If you want you can make It smaller but It can't be bigger than that!
    15. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      :D At least it still looks good!
    16. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Well, I am assuming that he is trying to let more people join.
    17. Paranoia God
      Paranoia God
      Nope, it just let me post it when I clicked submit~

It said mine had to be 480 x 250 which isn't that bad for me since my regular size is 500 x 250. xDD
    18. Paranoia God
      Paranoia God
      Yeah, it went for me~ and maybe you should try again. O:
    19. Paranoia God
      Paranoia God
      Ah, I learned from anime and forum members, so yeah. xDD
    20. Paranoia God
      Paranoia God
      Eh?
      nee-san = sister
      onee-san = older sister
      imouto = younger sister
      .__.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 31, 1998 (Age: 25)
    Japanese Translator for Web-Manga
    Nationality: Hakka, Taiwanese, Mandarin, and Canto; speak- Taiwanese, Mandarin, Hakka,+Jap.

Piano, Flute, Piccolo, Viola, Dizi, Ocarina; Kendo+Kyudo; Choreography; Graphic Design+Edit; Drawing

Signature

☆♪。・: * :・゚ Avatar + Signature Edited By Me; Avatar + Signature Is Of Takahashi Yashichiro's Shana x Yuji From Shakugan no Shana Series. ゚・: *:・。♪☆

[​IMG]

Skwippy x Spwaky Ninja Kittie League - "Spread The Love; One At A Time."
    I'm Napoléon'z Skwippy. Thwe Spwetacular, Adowable, Wuffie, Luffie, Mwagical, Pweanut Bwutter Hwuggie Kwittie