• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
King of Darkness
Last Activity:
Sep 8, 2020
Birthday:
Jul 11, 1995 (Age: 29)
Home Page:
Navy

King of Darkness

What up Monica, Male, 29, from Eastcoast

"May your heart be your guiding key." Feb 1, 2019

King of Darkness was last seen:
Sep 8, 2020
    1. Light&dark
      Light&dark
      Sometimes I put every little detail of what my character Is doing and that just about does It! Lol That or I either think of something really long to say.
    2. W.J. Solomon
      W.J. Solomon
      yeah, sure ya did bro lol
    3. Light&dark
      Light&dark
      Not much but well sometimes I can do It and Sometimes I just don't know what to put! Lol
    4. Light&dark
      Light&dark
      Im starting to get Into RP's but some of them there's the 'Line limit' and Thats not one of my fav rules In RP's. Lol
    5. W.J. Solomon
      W.J. Solomon
      I meant I was playin it lol
    6. Light&dark
      Light&dark
      Awesome! So whatchu up to right now!? :3
    7. W.J. Solomon
      W.J. Solomon
      chillin, playin some geetar, jammin the sevenfold
    8. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      Ni Hao! lol whatcha been up to?
    9. Light&dark
      Light&dark
      Lol, Im craving something sweet right now
    10. Light&dark
      Light&dark
      Haha hai person!! ^.^ Whats up?
    11. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      Only if they knew of his existance. Which they didn't. Jordan had no power over Marluxia, in all actuality, Marluxia could've used Jordan's darkness to take control of him like he did with Angel.

Bad wording... Communicate is a better word. Manipulate so to speak.
    12. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      Devlin couldn't... Darian could. Marluxia was in Darian, so if Darian gained enough power Marluxia would siphon the power and release himself during one of Darian's dark killing sprees.
    13. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      You weren't supposed to be able to do that... the part was almost over anyway you know. I had actually just planned something with Destiny involving Marluxia/Darian's connection along with Darian/Angel's connection. Meh... I made the best of it.
    14. Destiny
      Destiny
      Oh... fun... well posting in a second
    15. Destiny
      Destiny
      I have an idea, I'll post it in a second when I log on my computer. In the mean time where is Abyssal and what's up with him?
    16. Destiny
      Destiny
      I have an idea, I'll post it in a second when I log on my computer. In the mean time where is Abyssal and what's up with him?
    17. Destiny
      Destiny
      Hey, so I was waiting on abyssal to see if he'd notice, but you and Curtis completely ignored my post about Mickey.
    18. Abyssal Knight
    19. Abyssal Knight
      Abyssal Knight
      o.O Coool....Well here in America we are having a Zombie Break Out. And yes im Serial! People are Eating Faces and Hearts and Brains.....Im kinda spooked dude
    20. LDC1121
      LDC1121
      We also had a long conversation about the quality of Chinese films ( besides kungfu movies) and how they arent as good as American ones because we have more advanced filming equipment than the Chinese.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 11, 1995 (Age: 29)
    Home Page:
    http://www.k1770rd13.kh3
    Navy
    Aspiring writer, video game enthusiast, and Pop! Vinyl collector.

Good god, I'm a nerd.

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    jordanbell33@yahoo.com

Signature

[​IMG]
    (Game featured- WWE 2K18)

PlayStation Nation