• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Khroma
Last Activity:
Sep 14, 2013
Birthday:
Oct 31, 1998 (Age: 25)
Japanese Translator for Web-Manga

Khroma

愛久見人心, 25, from 。.:*・フッキアル:.*・。

Khroma was last seen:
Sep 14, 2013
    1. BEFORE I DECAY
      BEFORE I DECAY
      Oh, well my mind thinks like this: "Yes! I got an A~ At least I didn't end up getting an F. “ヽ(´▽`)ノ”". Our minds are so different. xD
    2. BEFORE I DECAY
      BEFORE I DECAY
      I starve myself all the time, because we don't really have any food to eat, and that's cause we don't have a lot of money. Well, sometimes it's because my mom doesn't really know what to buy. I usually only eat one meal a day. D; But that's really sad that depression would make you starve yourself. *Huggle.* ( ;´Д`)

But even if you get an A isn't that still good?
      I would be sad if I was completely failing, I mean it is good to get an A+, but you shouldn't feel pressured to do so every single time that's just too much for one person to handle, don't you think? (;° ロ°)
    3. BEFORE I DECAY
      BEFORE I DECAY
      Depression is awful.... T^T

Yeah, I know what it's like to have your whole family be totally oblivious of what's going on with you. I have problems with anxiety, too, and they don't understand at all. They always yell at me when I don't talk to someone cause they think that I simply don't want to when the truth is I can't. (ノ_ _)ノ
    4. BEFORE I DECAY
      BEFORE I DECAY
      I found that quote on DeviantART. (^_^;)

Well, you shouldn't overwork yourself though! ヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ

I don't think it's healthy for people to spend their whole life worrying, but sadly I worry A LOT, and I always have since I was little. I just can't help it. (ノ_ _)ノ
      My family is highly annoyed by me for that. (╥_╥)
      Except for Para-chan~

If I do sound like you then you're right! xD Everything does take time. :3

Yeah, that would be the 'safest' way to share your opinion. xD
    5. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Now for you, Paranoia and Decay to do this dance with meh...

[IMG]
    6. BEFORE I DECAY
      BEFORE I DECAY
      I know, I still have trouble with telling people what's bad in their graphics. I'm not really one when it comes to criticism. (/ω\) I'm always afraid that I'm going to make the person mad, or sad. lol

Yeah, when I look at my old stuff I think "This looks so crappy!", and then "Man, I'm waaay better now! ( ̄ω ̄;) " xD

It's always good to talk about things with people who care~ :3

Mm-hmm! There's times when I have a sig in mind, but the sig turns out way different , and most of the time I still end up liking it, but there are times when I wish it would have turned out like I had in mind. ┐(‘~`;)┌
    7. BEFORE I DECAY
      BEFORE I DECAY
      I can be impatient at times. D;
      Well, with certain things.

Para-chan is like that too with looking at other people's stuff (I even think that at times). ^^;
      But it's like this image says: "The biggest favor you can do for yourself is to turn envy into inspiration.". x3

No one can really start out doing something, and expect to be good at it as soon as they start doing it. Everything takes some time~ You've just got to keep at it, and make stuff whenever you can, or whenever you feel like it, and follow tutorials to learn new things, but I think there will be times when you need a small break.

(Continued in the next post.)
    8. Paranoia God
      Paranoia God
      Last time I had to use my grandma's computer because my brothers were playing Diablo 3 all day and night so I didn't have a lot of time for graphics since I didn't have my computer with all of my stuff on it to use.. ;o; plus I've been helping my older sister move out since she bought a house in town. I have time now though since she's got most of her stuff moved in and my brothers are angry with blizzard because of something they did with Diablo 3~ ^^ (I wasn't really listening to them when they told me about it. xD)

Nah, it's not that expensive actually because of the stuff you have to buy to make it (that stuff is expensive over here! ;o;) plus I can't just whip up 20-30 of them when I don't really know how to sew yet.. ;_;
    9. Paranoia God
      Paranoia God
      You're right though, I don't have to do it, but I want to help you feel better, so I really WANT to do it. ^^ Tutorials don't take that long for me since I have actions to make tutorials for me~ xD it takes 2-3 hours which isn't that long for me since I have nothing else to do (I'm home-schooled so I can go to sleep when I want. x3 I woke up a few hours ago actually~)

I have no idea when we're going to meet, I need to make money somehow so I can help my mom pay for gas, buuuuut I don't have a job anymore thanks to my older sister.. ;o; I could learn how to sew and sell some Onigiri plushies for $20 on Ebay though.. but that will take some time cause I have to learn how to sew first.. ;_;
    10. Paranoia God
      Paranoia God
      I followed tutorials and just messed around with textures to make those styles though. You can easily do those if you wanted to. D: I could make tuts to show you how, but it would probably be easier if I showed you in person.. >_< anyways, I'll get started on some tuts in a minute~ ^^ you like the Xiao Qiao one?
    11. BEFORE I DECAY
      BEFORE I DECAY
      I remember when I would get someone pointing out the bad stuff about something I made, and just straight up take that as an insult then get sad, but I know now that I should take that as advice, and do it better next time than to feel bad about what they said, and think that I screwed up and I'll never do it right. Anyways, I know you'll get to the point where you can make stuff, and not feel like it's complete crap, because your graphics ARE awesome, and you shouldn't ever stop making them~ :3
    12. BEFORE I DECAY
      BEFORE I DECAY
      It takes years of practice. and lots of patience to get really good at making graphics. There's a lot of people on DeviantART that I look at their stuff, and think "Wow! How did they get to be so good? I hope to be like that someday~ :'D" they've probably been doing it for over 12 years or so. I've only been making them for about 6 or 7, I don't really remember the exact number of years, but I'm sure it's something on those lines. ^^; I used to think that I wasn't improving at all for the first 3 years. But there is a time when you realize that you actually are improving it just takes some time.
      (Again, I have to continue it in another post. xD)
    13. BEFORE I DECAY
      BEFORE I DECAY
      Me, and Para-chan used to be just like you are right now.
      We thought like that all the time, and to be honest we still do every now and then, but that doesn't mean you should give up. If it's something you enjoy doing a lot then keep at it no matter what, because if you're doing it enough everyday you will get better. ^^ And even if you stop for a while like a week, or a month it doesn't matter. Those things you learned how to do don't just go away. Sure you will be a bit rusty, but you get back into quickly, or sometimes it just takes a little while. I've actually been going through that a bit for the past month now. It isn't fun, or easy thinking those things all the time, but it makes it easier if you have support from friends. I love looking back at the old things I made, and then seeing how much I've improved since then. It makes me happy~ (⌒▽⌒)☆
    14. BEFORE I DECAY
      BEFORE I DECAY
      Well, I hope you find something to help you relieve stress, I mean, there has to be something out there that can help. D:

In my honest opinion your graphics are awesome now, and have been ever since you started making them. :3 (I have to continue this in another message. lol)
    15. BEFORE I DECAY
      BEFORE I DECAY
      You don't have anything at all? D:
      There has to be something that you could do, and not get stressed out more with.
      That makes me worry so much about you. T^T *Huggle.*

Okay~ I might make one today then, but if not today then tomorrow for sure. ^^
      that's awesome that you're going to open one!
      I might request something from you when you get it open~ :3
      Maybe a new set since your graphics are so awesome! x3 I can't wait till you open the shop now!~
    16. Paranoia God
      Paranoia God
      But you shouldn't!! D: you've improved so much over the year! ;o;
      [IMG]
      [IMG]
      Do you see the improvement? so please, DON'T EVER DOUBT YOURSELF, AND NEVER EVER GIVE UP!! D: and yes, I think you should open a GFX shop~ ^ w ^
    17. BEFORE I DECAY
      BEFORE I DECAY
      My brothers are funny at times too, but most of the time they're annoying. >w<

That's awful. D': I guess it's a good thing that you feel motivated to do better though, but I hope you have something you do to relieve all that stress. I usually listen to music, watch videos, or play video games to relieve stress. ^^; Or make graphics.

Do you think that I should make a request shop like Para-chan did? I dunno if I should. .w. I was thinking I should, but then I started to wonder if anyone would even make request in there. .___.
    18. Light&dark
      Light&dark
      Im doing good I guess. :3
    19. Light&dark
      Light&dark
      Hey, How Is you today? ^.^
    20. BEFORE I DECAY
      BEFORE I DECAY
      You're welcome!
      And no, we didn't, but I hope we can talk more on here~ x3

Well, besides having to put up with my annoying brothers my day was good.

How was yours? ^-^
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 31, 1998 (Age: 25)
    Japanese Translator for Web-Manga
    Nationality: Hakka, Taiwanese, Mandarin, and Canto; speak- Taiwanese, Mandarin, Hakka,+Jap.

Piano, Flute, Piccolo, Viola, Dizi, Ocarina; Kendo+Kyudo; Choreography; Graphic Design+Edit; Drawing

Signature

☆♪。・: * :・゚ Avatar + Signature Edited By Me; Avatar + Signature Is Of Takahashi Yashichiro's Shana x Yuji From Shakugan no Shana Series. ゚・: *:・。♪☆

[​IMG]

Skwippy x Spwaky Ninja Kittie League - "Spread The Love; One At A Time."
    I'm Napoléon'z Skwippy. Thwe Spwetacular, Adowable, Wuffie, Luffie, Mwagical, Pweanut Bwutter Hwuggie Kwittie