• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Khroma
Last Activity:
Sep 14, 2013
Birthday:
Oct 31, 1998 (Age: 25)
Japanese Translator for Web-Manga

Khroma

愛久見人心, 25, from 。.:*・フッキアル:.*・。

Khroma was last seen:
Sep 14, 2013
    1. Light&dark
      Light&dark
      Yep
      How are you?
    2. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      :D Ventus is a nice guy! He help me show how to do articles so he will help you greatly!!!
    3. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      :D I like the first link better. :O I should steal your dance, mix it in with my own and I will pawn your dance and the Adventure Time dance!
    4. Light&dark
      Light&dark
      Haha! Im still getting use to that place cuz I've been on KHP longer and Im not use to other forums :p
    5. Light&dark
      Light&dark
      Yeah I signed up like In Feburary but then I forgot I had an account and I belive It was yesterday I got an email about It and I was like "What Is this?" and thats when I remembered I was signed up for It XD but yes Im DarkShine! ^.^
    6. Ventus
      Ventus
      You're learning. It's fine. I'll edit your article afterwards if I see any problems. We're all in this together!
      I was wondering if you could help me send a message to Tetsuya Nomura for an interview!
    7. Ventus
      Ventus
      yes it is the excerpt part.
    8. aliera
      aliera
      yeah I am and will! good luck in the translating team!
    9. Ventus
      Ventus
      I need to give you a bit of advice. You need to fill in the summary part of the news article and also you need to explain what your source is and how credible it is.
    10. aliera
      aliera
      same, I love graphic designing but I'm not very good.. yet!
      good for you! so can you speak Japanese then? >_<
    11. Ventus
      Ventus
      Hi Khroma, welcome to the writing team!
    12. Angel
      Angel
      Set featured image.

Bottom right.
    13. aliera
      aliera
      no I like my blinding profile, plus they're images I made myself, so it gives it a personal touch! making new friends on forums is always difficult at the start, but I'm sure we'll both make friends pretty quickly.
    14. Angel
      Angel
      Oke Doke! XD
    15. aliera
      aliera
      hi! :P just wanted to meet some of the members on the forum (seeing as though I'm new!) I LOVE your profile! *mine is blinding*
    16. Angel
      Angel
      Would you like to add an image to your post?
    17. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      :o What is ze fish dance?
    18. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      :D ITS ZE BEST DANCE EVA! That shall be my victory dance too@
    19. BEFORE I DECAY
      BEFORE I DECAY
      that sounds awful, and stressful. (ㄒoㄒ)
      I'm sure there's parents like that everywhere.

You're welcome! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    20. BEFORE I DECAY
      BEFORE I DECAY
      Well, I don't think race really has anything to do with it. xD
      It might have been your teacher, I dunno~ And I don't think there really is anyway for us to find out what was the cause either. Doesn't really matter though. lol Just gotta focus on the 'now' I guess.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 31, 1998 (Age: 25)
    Japanese Translator for Web-Manga
    Nationality: Hakka, Taiwanese, Mandarin, and Canto; speak- Taiwanese, Mandarin, Hakka,+Jap.

Piano, Flute, Piccolo, Viola, Dizi, Ocarina; Kendo+Kyudo; Choreography; Graphic Design+Edit; Drawing

Signature

☆♪。・: * :・゚ Avatar + Signature Edited By Me; Avatar + Signature Is Of Takahashi Yashichiro's Shana x Yuji From Shakugan no Shana Series. ゚・: *:・。♪☆

[​IMG]

Skwippy x Spwaky Ninja Kittie League - "Spread The Love; One At A Time."
    I'm Napoléon'z Skwippy. Thwe Spwetacular, Adowable, Wuffie, Luffie, Mwagical, Pweanut Bwutter Hwuggie Kwittie