Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Angel
Last Activity:
Dec 27, 2023

Awarded Medals 1

Home Page:
Webmaster

Angel

Lion Heart, Male, from Deep within your heart

Staff Member Administrator

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky Dec 25, 2019

Angel was last seen:
Dec 27, 2023
    1. Italia07
      Italia07
      i didn't get a choice .-. plus i was behind on units so my mom forced me to take some more.

and you're just a little silly lazy potato :D
    2. Namine221
      Namine221
      Good u?:D:D:D:D
    3. Italia07
      Italia07
      haha, not great because of summer class-related stress and other thing XD

but hey at least the work is keeping you busy :P
    4. Italia07
      Italia07
      i really should come on a bit more often ^.^;

and i've been... fairly ok i guess. what about you? Thing's going all good?
    5. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Oi... -.- I haven't went to bed yet...
    6. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      You spelt "lying" wrong >_< Liar. Also, you were supposed to use "you're". You've been struck by a grammar freak ~!

Canadian squirrels are freaks of nature, beware D: There's something not quite right with them; They're planning evil things I tell you !
      Why ? You do well in math don't you ? Physics just uses word problems and a lot of formulas.

I'm a Straight A student as well so *High fives* Oh wait, I'm not "cool" (so you say) , therefore, you aren't either.

Why a cartoon character ? XD That made me think of Popeye !

Why are you making fun of my name n.n
    7. Light&dark
      Light&dark
      Ah epic bummer you got It from me again!!! I'll be back for my award sometime soon!
    8. Khroma
      Khroma
      Your welcome~~

I didn't really read it thoroughly; I just scanned it D:
      But the philosophy talked about how SE developed a studio called, "Luminous Studio" and how they used it to develop the real/life-like looks of Final Fantasy and how/why they did it, or how they made it so like-like. Then it talked about the software information, and then it talked how it makes real-life-looking actions/people, typically for FF.

Thank you~ :D
    9. Italia07
      Italia07
      awwwwww don't cry angel :< sorry that i havne't been on much, or chatting with you :'<
      hugs tightly
    10. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      I'm not a non-believer ! I speak the truth xD

How much do you know about Canadian History ? Oh and my exam was splendid today. I knew how to do everything so I couldn't be happier (:

Physics was actually a lot of fun ! You're missing out.
      Straight A students are cool ;)

It is Napoléon Bonaparte ! He was the Emperor of France.
    11. Khroma
      Khroma
      all done~

http://i49.tinypic.com/2qb7zmh.png

the second part is ...SOMETHING.. like that; I'm not so sure if it's supposed to be what it means on there...
      ...(I'm still learning Japanese D: )

oh, and I wasn't sure if you wanted the chart translated or not, since it's just showing the prices for each KH game.
      I can translate it if you want.
    12. Khroma
      Khroma
      ooh. the philosophy one was really interesting ... :O
      I'll try to translate the picture whenever I can, since I actually have a Promotion Party to go to tonight, along with a birthday party on Sunday ...oh, and a theory test on Saturday. orz
    13. Light&dark
      Light&dark
      I creep threw people's message sometimes
      Haha and I'll take It back from you again! ^.^
      I need to find something to post In first!
    14. Light&dark
      Light&dark
      Looking threw your own? yeah If you say so! lol
      Noo your snoopy, Yes I finally got my award back but I know someone else gonna get It soon >_<
      Oouu Im closer to 1,000 posts! :3
    15. Light&dark
      Light&dark
      Since you started snooping threw others VM's! Lol
      Whatchu doing Snoopy!?
    16. Light&dark
      Light&dark
      Nothing much, what about you eavesdropper?! :3
    17. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Because how can somebody be that optimistic ? XD

Yeah, France and Great Britain used to have colonies in Canada and that was on my exam too ;) (Canada is still a part of British Commonwealth though.) I think I did well on it however, I knew everything so it went really smooth. My physics exam is tomorrow though >_<
      What grades are you used to ?
    18. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      You always feel special ?! How is that possible o: ;3

It is; Tomorrow I have French Canadian History. It's Canadian History, but in French ! Bet you wouldn't have guessed that one.
      An 89 in Statistics is a fabulous mark ! You should be proud of yourself (:
    19. Khroma
      Khroma
      hokay dokay~
    20. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      DX THAT REWARD IS SUPPOSED TO BE MINE! I was the one who held onto that for the longest! It is time that I hang onto that reward again!
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.arclites.com
    Webmaster

Interact

Signature

[​IMG]
    Link