• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Khroma
Last Activity:
Sep 14, 2013
Birthday:
Oct 31, 1998 (Age: 25)
Japanese Translator for Web-Manga

Khroma

愛久見人心, 25, from 。.:*・フッキアル:.*・。

Khroma was last seen:
Sep 14, 2013
    1. Aqua Fresh
      Aqua Fresh
      LOL Me too! haha Oh we have lots in common I see~ *nods nods* OwO <3

Trumpet is..not hard. it's just challenging. lol Especially when doing state band clinics haha, by yourself too.
      >< Our..trumpet...are...eh...Only five of us are BAM lol

Cambodia is near Thailand and Vietnam~
      Lol, my mom just told me I'm not mixed with Vietnamese, that I'm mixed with Thai lol *FAIL*
      Khmer is Cambodia's language :)

LOL Oh you too kind!~ x) I'm not good haha xP
      I have a macbook~ It has this program called garageband and I record my voice with that.
    2. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      So the councillor will just choose random classes for you ?! That's so wrong on so many levels D: Atleast the Principle is there to save the day !
      Precisely ! Would I be causing drama by destroying people that cause drama though ? :\

Mine too; it's just that one Saturday though xD It will be my last Saturday of high school though ! WHOO !
      I think you're four hours behind me. Do you live in California ?
    3. Aqua Fresh
      Aqua Fresh
      *O* WHOA~~~
      I play Trumpet, triangle, piano, and learning guitar! x) <3
      jsdflak;djfklsdjflkasdfjsdlkfj YOU DANCE?! *Q* <3 I used to dance, I quit. lol x)
      Hm~ Let's see~ x) I'm more in the Performing Arts category. I teach trumpet and piano. I also teach origami and 2-D art. hm...Photography...Well, I'll just say this. My hobbies are: Art & Music. :)

~I'm Cambodian!
      I'm mixed actually lol. But most percentage is Cambodian~ I'm Chinese, Vietnamese, Cambodian, and American. ^^
      I speak Khmer, Engrish ( Lol!! ) , and is learning Hangul! :)

Hm...Since we just met~ I'll let you hear a quick clip of me singing ^^
      http://f.cl.ly/items/0r0g2Z3F400g3Q3s0l2B/Retake.mp3
    4. Aqua Fresh
      Aqua Fresh
      hehe, so, wanna tell me about yourself? :)
    5. Aqua Fresh
      Aqua Fresh
      Oh my! You're correct! D:
      But Thank you! :) Let's be friends! Yes? :)
    6. Abyssal Knight
      Abyssal Knight
      Hmm ok. When I find out ill be sure to let you know.

And Yeah your in an amazing place.
    7. Abyssal Knight
      Abyssal Knight
      Way better than mine...I just wish I could get better at it. I enjoy making sigs..
      You wouldn't happen to know the parameters for an Avatar would you?
    8. Abyssal Knight
      Abyssal Knight
      Im doing pretty good just halfway completed my first sig. Its my current signature.
    9. Abyssal Knight
      Abyssal Knight
      Hey hows it going
    10. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      Contact me via any means as soon as it's done for I'm on a tight schedule.
    11. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      B2 If you please. The gold goes well with The forbidden one.
    12. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      Thank you!

I think I'd like to test your skills first if that's all right. (Got to know I've picked a winner for this little project of mine)

Can you do an animated sig? If not then a decent sized stamp will do.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYyCK7hsEYQ&feature=related
      Time:0:16-0:32
    13. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      Howdy, I'd like to make a personal request and therefore post it here on your page instead of in a request thread. Would that be okay with you?
    14. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      That's so cool how the councillor picks your classes and you just need to approve of them xD Do you have a meeting with them and state what kinds of classes you'd like to have ?
      One day, if I ever rule the world, I shall eliminate drama from it ;D The problem will be solved !

I'm almost out of school. I graduate on Saturday from high school XD
      Anyways, it's nearing supper time where I live, so I'm off. Take care bubs :)
    15. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Well my high school experience wasn't bad at all, so I hope yours goes well also (: The best part is being able to pick your classes once you're in the later grades.
      Drama sucks. Was it girl drama, or just drama drama ?
    16. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Oh, good for you then !! You're heading to high school ! How exciting is that ?! :3
      You're already in a bit of a mess for lying ? Honestly, the worst about lying is getting caught :\
    17. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      You're still in school ? How much longer until it's summer break D: This almost qualifies as being over worked !
      Honesty is a great virtue, good for you ;] Have you ever lied before ?
    18. King of Darkness
      King of Darkness
      Lol, good reason :p
    19. BEFORE I DECAY
      BEFORE I DECAY
      Oh, I forgot. ^^;
      you made one? awesome! :3
    20. Paranoia God
      Paranoia God
      How come you didn't tell Vox that I made the avatar? D: you made it sound like we all worked on it.. ;o;
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 31, 1998 (Age: 25)
    Japanese Translator for Web-Manga
    Nationality: Hakka, Taiwanese, Mandarin, and Canto; speak- Taiwanese, Mandarin, Hakka,+Jap.

Piano, Flute, Piccolo, Viola, Dizi, Ocarina; Kendo+Kyudo; Choreography; Graphic Design+Edit; Drawing

Signature

☆♪。・: * :・゚ Avatar + Signature Edited By Me; Avatar + Signature Is Of Takahashi Yashichiro's Shana x Yuji From Shakugan no Shana Series. ゚・: *:・。♪☆

[​IMG]

Skwippy x Spwaky Ninja Kittie League - "Spread The Love; One At A Time."
    I'm Napoléon'z Skwippy. Thwe Spwetacular, Adowable, Wuffie, Luffie, Mwagical, Pweanut Bwutter Hwuggie Kwittie