Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
NeRo
Last Activity:
Jul 22, 2024

Awarded Medals 1

College Student

NeRo

Your Supreme Lord And Savior, from Chicago, IL

Staff Member Administrator

Have i really been away for so long.....? Jun 13, 2019

NeRo was last seen:
Jul 22, 2024
    1. King of Darkness
      King of Darkness
      Oh, he already did. In my last, or maybe before that, post he went there and was mumbling about how he thinks the conversation will be boring.
    2. King of Darkness
      King of Darkness
      Seeing as, for whatever reason, no one is posting in the RP, think you can give people that push by posting?
    3. Destiny
      Destiny
      This week and the week of fourth I'm home from camp. I was supposed to be scheduled at my other job so I actually get a pay check but work didn't call me... so...
    4. Destiny
      Destiny
      So you should be happy to know I got word back from TD. The forms are finished, he's just waiting on making them live, this will allow us to discuss how to set up the site then. He though was waiting on the information for the social networking stuff, not too mention I don't have all that information yet neither. A meeting I said I'd ask you when you're free. He leaves on a vacation wednesday though, so he said between now and early wednesday is when we should have one. So in other words we need an msn meeting. K, talk to ya later ;D
    5. Kitty
      Kitty
      You and everyone else in the country, probably. No big deal. XD
    6. Kitty
      Kitty
      Hee, I'm ever so happy with my set. Thanks muchly!
    7. Kitty
      Kitty
      No? Why, did I do something?
    8. Kitty
      Kitty
      Awesome...
    9. NeRo
      NeRo
      gee now you make me feel childish lol since you outgrew it.
    10. Kitty
      Kitty
      I don't know that it's really a time issue, since I do have weekends off and Saturday in particular I spend doing practically nothing. It's kind of more of a money thing. Like, I don't have a PSP or a PS3, so that leaves out KH: BBS, the newest FFs, probably KH 3 if it's ever made, and a lot of other stuff. And I dunno. For a while there I was playing a lot of games, and I sort of just outgrew it, I guess. The last time I sat down and put in one of my older FF games, I barely made it through the first disc before I got bored of it.
    11. Kitty
      Kitty
      Gah, I don't want to see that yet- I haven't gotten to see any of Korra, and I'm trying my damnedest not to spoil myself until I can see it from the beginning. v_v
    12. Kitty
      Kitty
      Can't say I'm especially talented at anything anymore. I used to dance, but it's been a long time since those days. And I used to play the violin fairly well, and while I still remember how to play it, I don't really have very much sheet music anymore, so I haven't had a lot of opportunity to play. I need to pick some up, I think there's a music store in town. I'd like to learn a few more instruments (mainly the piano), but I'm not sure I could teach myself and it's hard to find time for lessons.
    13. Kitty
      Kitty
      Awesome day. I didn't know you drew. You good at it? I'm pretty much in the stick-figure category of artists, though I like looking at other people's works.
    14. Kitty
      Kitty
      So what's up? Ramble a little about yourself so I don't feel so bad for blabbing and whining while drugged up the past few days. XD
    15. Kitty
      Kitty
      I don't feel like doing anything, is the problem. Even looking at the computer is starting to make my head hurt. I should just go to bed, but I know I won't be able to sleep anyhow. Ugh, I hate being sickly. It makes me whiny.
    16. Kitty
      Kitty
      I'm getting bored, though. It'd be different if I could go somewhere, but as I still haven't heard about a rental car, I'm stuck asking my sister for rides. And she doesn't mind, but I mind for her. Also, she kinda irritates me when I spend too much time with her.
    17. Kitty
      Kitty
      Ugh, I haven't signed onto msn in ages. I don't like the way it's been updated at all. >_<

Gotta go back to work tomorrow- or rather, I think the girls wouldn't mind if I stayed home another day, but I feel like I should get up and do something besides sit around watching Game Show Network all day.
    18. Kitty
      Kitty
      Sooo bored......... What's up with you?
    19. Aqua Fresh
      Aqua Fresh
      haha I've been quite busy as always, yet doing very well! :)
    20. Aqua Fresh
      Aqua Fresh
      Hello Vox! :D <3
      How have you been?
  • About

College Student
    I'll slap you

Interact

Content:
    AIM:
    diante01
    Yahoo! Messenger: