• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Khroma
Last Activity:
Sep 14, 2013
Birthday:
Oct 31, 1998 (Age: 25)
Japanese Translator for Web-Manga

Khroma

愛久見人心, 25, from 。.:*・フッキアル:.*・。

Khroma was last seen:
Sep 14, 2013
    1. Angel
      Angel
      Lazy as usual. Doing nothing is so exhausting or maybe its just the heat. DX

Hmm...what is there to catch up on?
    2. Angel
      Angel
      Hola. How are you today?
    3. Aqua Fresh
      Aqua Fresh
      Haha that's fine :D Everyone here calls me Aqua or Anita. lol mostly Aqua though.
    4. Aqua Fresh
      Aqua Fresh
      Khroma~ <3 :)
    5. Destiny
      Destiny
      They'll be going on the main site. I have to create a separate page and public it though.
    6. Destiny
      Destiny
      Sure, I'll take a look
    7. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      XD Don't worry. Promise me. I'll try to get it done tomorrow. Already had the song downloaded, also downloading some videos and then I'll pick which scenes I want... :/ man. Easier than I thought...
    8. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      ^^ Do not worry. I will self-teach myself. It will take some time but I will work at it. Not turning back now. Downloading a song for my very first amv myself.
    9. Remedy
      Remedy
      only admins can do that.
    10. Vor
      Vor
      ....bored?
    11. Vor
      Vor
      You're in summer school too?
    12. Vor
      Vor
      Yeah so did mine.

Meh I'm really bored, just playing a game, thinking of doing tags more in the summer. Going to eighth grade next year( this august)
    13. Vor
      Vor
      Not everybody is great, gimp is quite good once you get the handle of it, I have PS elements 8 yet never use because I can never understand it.
    14. Vor
      Vor
      I've done it for a Year, still improving my skills(even though I still have gimp, but can't understand PS at all)
    15. Vor
      Vor
      What type of experience do you have with graphics?
    16. Vor
      Vor
      Hi GFX team member khorma.
    17. Destiny
      Destiny
      Sure. If you want even you can email the file, it may be easier. I'm thinking about setting up a photobucket so you guys can just upload them there and we'll have it all in one place.
    18. Destiny
      Destiny
      Yep I responded a PM. Vox is interested in making a set too, so once I get his I'll have site staff vote on their favorite set then the other set we'll be put as available Avvies.
    19. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      XD I laugh when someone tells me to sign them up. You go to the Arcade, then go to "Tournaments Waiting for Players" and then you click on register. Boom. You are signed up.
    20. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      :o You should participate in ze Asteroids Revenge Tournament!
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 31, 1998 (Age: 25)
    Japanese Translator for Web-Manga
    Nationality: Hakka, Taiwanese, Mandarin, and Canto; speak- Taiwanese, Mandarin, Hakka,+Jap.

Piano, Flute, Piccolo, Viola, Dizi, Ocarina; Kendo+Kyudo; Choreography; Graphic Design+Edit; Drawing

Signature

☆♪。・: * :・゚ Avatar + Signature Edited By Me; Avatar + Signature Is Of Takahashi Yashichiro's Shana x Yuji From Shakugan no Shana Series. ゚・: *:・。♪☆

[​IMG]

Skwippy x Spwaky Ninja Kittie League - "Spread The Love; One At A Time."
    I'm Napoléon'z Skwippy. Thwe Spwetacular, Adowable, Wuffie, Luffie, Mwagical, Pweanut Bwutter Hwuggie Kwittie