• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Khroma
Last Activity:
Sep 14, 2013
Birthday:
Oct 31, 1998 (Age: 25)
Japanese Translator for Web-Manga

Khroma

愛久見人心, 25, from 。.:*・フッキアル:.*・。

Khroma was last seen:
Sep 14, 2013
    1. BEFORE I DECAY
      BEFORE I DECAY
      Oh, I have a question~

Shouldn't all the old SOTW entry and voting threads be closed?
      I mean, I see no point in them being open. .w.
    2. BEFORE I DECAY
      BEFORE I DECAY
      I've got it all fixed now~ ^^;; Man, that was confusing. lol I hope it isn't like that every time. And it's okay.
    3. BEFORE I DECAY
      BEFORE I DECAY
      Okay, I think I fixed but... is the theme still Freestyle? I am so lost..... v.v
    4. BEFORE I DECAY
    5. Destiny
      Destiny
      Almost got all on one...
      Part 1-

The sig is very nice however with the gif it takes from the image. Gif's are good sometimes, but they can't be too distracting and in this case they kind of are. The constant color movement is distracting my eyes away from the focal point instead of actually highlighting the focal point.

Image non movement 2. I do not like the color choice. Though the butterfly in the image contains some of the purples it just seems like a random purple blob.

Out of all three images I like the non animated image 1. The orange blends in very well with the image and the setting of the girl in the image seems to match better plus the lighting on the girl has more of a warm color tone. Staring at the image reminds me of a girl sitting on an old farm house back porch looking at the sun set. However some of the stickers in the back don't match the main part of the image. They seem to stick out more.
    6. Destiny
      Destiny
      Part 2-
      Like the flower in the bottom right, the butterfly, the silhouette of flowers in the background, and the blended in flowers in the background are very realistic looking and add a scrap book feeling. However the different patterned stickers, though still reflect kind a scrap book image, they just stick out to me and feels like that shouldn't be there. Instead I would bring out the flowers in the back perhaps then add another patterned background, almost a vintage retro pattern background. The only other thing I notice was in the bottom right hand corner, within the strands of her hair I noticed two random letters, the letter p and n. Is there a point they're there? They seem kind of random, especially with the japanese lettering.
    7. Destiny
      Destiny
      Sure, I'll do in VM hopefully I won't run up the character limit
    8. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      D: Face desking kills brain cells and make people dumb.
    9. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Um... with your voting thing... XD You mean July 8, 2012. Not June 8th... HAHAHA!
    10. Light&dark
      Light&dark
      Thankyou! I just became an elite yesterday! :3
    11. BEFORE I DECAY
      BEFORE I DECAY
      Oh, DUH! *Faceplam* I'm so stupid...
      I read the month instead of the current day, and thought it was the 7th even though I KNOW it's July 4th... Wow.... v.v Okay, I've got it now. Sorry.
    12. BEFORE I DECAY
      BEFORE I DECAY
      So, I just go and put up an entry thread on the 8th, right? .w.
    13. Destiny
      Destiny
      Ok thanks! They're great, I like the bottom, an article with the image should be up soon
    14. Destiny
      Destiny
      Hope you're not busy, I should have told you and decided on this earlier, but if you're not busy today, could I get a patriotic kingdom hearts featured image. Any time there are holidays anywhere in the world, I'm going to try and post like " happy (insert holiday)" posts that'll Ill need images for.
    15. Destiny
      Destiny
      I'd hate to do this, but could you resize the image and make it a little bigger. 250x250. It's fine on the homepage, but once you open the article it's not going to be big enough.
    16. Destiny
      Destiny
      Yeah that. If you want to make a few different ones for it to have them ready, I'm not posting till the whole post is ready to go.
    17. Destiny
      Destiny
      For my article, already running late on it. It's basically the announcement I posted. For each time I post it, you can whatever related to Kingdom Hearts.
    18. Destiny
      Destiny
      Yeah, the photo bucket now though is experimental, so we'll see how it goes.
    19. Destiny
      Destiny
      We could do that, but I also don't want you guys dealing with five million folders. I can create folders for each of you, I can check them then move them to those other folders
    20. Destiny
      Destiny
      Umm, good point, post the image also in the thread. Just copy the css code and posted it in the thread.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 31, 1998 (Age: 25)
    Japanese Translator for Web-Manga
    Nationality: Hakka, Taiwanese, Mandarin, and Canto; speak- Taiwanese, Mandarin, Hakka,+Jap.

Piano, Flute, Piccolo, Viola, Dizi, Ocarina; Kendo+Kyudo; Choreography; Graphic Design+Edit; Drawing

Signature

☆♪。・: * :・゚ Avatar + Signature Edited By Me; Avatar + Signature Is Of Takahashi Yashichiro's Shana x Yuji From Shakugan no Shana Series. ゚・: *:・。♪☆

[​IMG]

Skwippy x Spwaky Ninja Kittie League - "Spread The Love; One At A Time."
    I'm Napoléon'z Skwippy. Thwe Spwetacular, Adowable, Wuffie, Luffie, Mwagical, Pweanut Bwutter Hwuggie Kwittie