• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Kitty
Last Activity:
Dec 13, 2021

Awarded Medals 1

Birthday:
Nov 13, 1985 (Age: 38)
Teacher

Kitty

I Survived The BG Massacre, Female, 38, from Kentucky, USA

Staff Member Administrator
Kitty was last seen:
Dec 13, 2021
    1. Answer Man
      Answer Man
      Alright coolz, take as much time as you need buddy! thanks again! Hope your job gets un crappy for ya soon!
    2. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      I played it... <_< Oh my gosh. The beginning is just... ugh! It will destroy you if you are not careful. I first played it and I know that I am supposed to lose that fight so I was ok with that. When it was time for me to start going to another town, I screwed myself... TWICE! I went down south and I got myself destroyed... by cockatrice. I didn't save the game that time so I had to start back over. I saved my game but... I went and saved at a spot where regardless of how much I try, I will continue to get destroyed by super strong monsters over and over so I erased that file and start back over for the third time. Once I got Minwru, it finally got easier. I had to be real careful where I go and where I step so I tend to save my game every 5-10 minutes. I guess that is why they said that it is worst... because you can get yourself killed so easily. The game is still good... just make sure that you don't wander off and be so eager to explore until you get Minwru.
    3. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      *Gets ecstatic* Hee hee hee hee hee... while I was going to a youth service, we stopped at a mall... I GOT ME FINAL FANTASY II!! HEE HEE HEE HEE!!

[IMG]
    4. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      ^_^ That is good. As for me, I just saw that Gimp has now update to 2.8 with some drastic improvements so I am going to test it out now and see if I can do better in this SOTW.
    5. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      :? How come you never join any of the SOTW? You are pretty decent.
    6. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      ^_____^ Better than I imagined....and this is the biggest smile you will ever see!
    7. NeRo
      NeRo
      Eh i've been ok i think family has been over. and i hate that i really need my own place you have no idea how much i VALUE privicy -__-
    8. Ventus
      Ventus
      I can't pick any stocks out because for some reason, PlanetRenders have banned me. It might have been because I created two accounts but that was a mistake...
    9. NeRo
      NeRo
      Yea i did, its ok i didnt get many wishes anyway. it wasnt a good birthday i just sat around sadly
    10. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Oh ok. I'll start putting the quizzes in the other sections then.
    11. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      :/ I have a stack of them in the Quizzes section... you didn't realize it yet from checking Today's Posts?
    12. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Well, I actually meant all of the other quizzes.
    13. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      How are the quizzes? You think that they are good?
    14. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Ok. That is what I did. I took AP classes myself so I was told that I only had 1 more year of general studies to finish before I can go on and do my career classes. I have money... just not enough so I was thinking of going to the community college that is closer and have Columbia College-Chicago to hold my place.
    15. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      I was just wondering but when you graduated high school, did you went on ahead to a community college to finish your general studies for 1-2 years and then go straight on to the university that you wanted to go to or you just wanted to go straight on to your 4 years university.
    16. NeRo
      NeRo
      sorry it took me so long. i got side tracked with music and eating food. then i started watching youtube. i think i may have ADD -__-
    17. NeRo
      NeRo
      Did i say or do something wrong?
    18. NeRo
      NeRo
      your sig is done i'll pm it to you
    19. NeRo
      NeRo
      i wish you played more video games but you dont have the time sadly.
    20. NeRo
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 13, 1985 (Age: 38)
    Teacher
    Way too lazy to fill this out. Ask if interested.