• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Kitty
Last Activity:
Dec 13, 2021

Awarded Medals 1

Birthday:
Nov 13, 1985 (Age: 38)
Teacher

Kitty

I Survived The BG Massacre, Female, 38, from Kentucky, USA

Staff Member Administrator
Kitty was last seen:
Dec 13, 2021
    1. NeRo
      NeRo
      HA!, lol We will make it like the bigshots one day. God im starving i'm gonna die without food.
    2. NeRo
      NeRo
      Well we shall remember each other it seems lol. Also its nice to see people join us because of KHI's " ways"
    3. Kodakliv
      Kodakliv
      Well the site I was on KHinsider before I came here, they were down right rude, they where making fun of me. Treated me like a retard gave me neg rep all the time. It was pretty awful, and I was sad because I was trying to change and become more active but they kept making fun of me. So I left and was looking for a new forum that had a more calmer forum, and I found this one. I'm glad I joined and made some new friends. I thank you Kitty for making me happy again :)
    4. NeRo
      NeRo
      tellyou what, i ever become rich, im sending you 300,000 dollars.
    5. Kodakliv
      Kodakliv
      haha of course I've never been on more friendlier forum in my life.
    6. Kodakliv
      Kodakliv
      Alright thanks Kitty I will post lots, and stay active because this site is beautiful! and I'm glad to be apart of it.
    7. NeRo
      NeRo
      Oh yes, you can't buy happines with love they tell me. Idk...if i had money for a comfortable living and happy with it. i'd be pretty dam happy with life.
    8. NeRo
      NeRo
      i hope so. i just need money. they say money is the root of all evil but its the solution to all problems
    9. NeRo
      NeRo
      Well with that in mind, you deserve something special. im sure you can take care of things. thats jut who you are.
    10. NeRo
      NeRo
      maybe should have got something else? new cars = CASH lol like bills that make you cringe at times. Car notes are a bitch
    11. NeRo
      NeRo
      Why are they doing that, you were in the accident everything should be taken care of for you
    12. NeRo
      NeRo
      Not doing so good. my electricity might get cut off... ;/
    13. Kodakliv
      Kodakliv
      Hey Kitty I'm willing to help the site in anyway I can. So if you need help with anything just let me know :)
    14. Kodakliv
      Kodakliv
      Well in the first movie at the end they showed Crane dieing with those posinous berries. But in the book they don't do that, in fact we don't find out that he died until the 2nd book.
    15. Kodakliv
      Kodakliv
      I think I have a brand new friend of the hunger games :) gosh I just can't wait for August 18th already haha. I love in the movie when they gave us some more scenes from the 2nd book.
    16. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      You're being modest (: You're a great poster and a true attribute to the site; I always enjoyed your personality.
      I'm hoping you take top spot in the reputation scale soon (;
    17. Kodakliv
      Kodakliv
      Hiya Kitty I'm new here also, and just wanted to say hello! Are you going to be getting KH DDD? Also do you like the Hunger Games? I've read all 3 books and loved them.
    18. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Congratulations on receiving the second largest amount of reputation on the site; You deserve it (:
      I decided to sign on today and I couldn't be on without messaging you.
    19. NeRo
      NeRo
      Whats up, How you feeling/doing. i've been ok actually
    20. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      :) I like this new version of Gimp! It allows me to control the flow and aspect of how I make my background more often. I am thinking of doing my background from scratch though for this SOTW.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 13, 1985 (Age: 38)
    Teacher
    Way too lazy to fill this out. Ask if interested.