• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Khroma
Last Activity:
Sep 14, 2013
Birthday:
Oct 31, 1998 (Age: 25)
Japanese Translator for Web-Manga

Khroma

愛久見人心, 25, from 。.:*・フッキアル:.*・。

Khroma was last seen:
Sep 14, 2013
    1. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      *Finally wakes up* Yelluuuu
    2. aliera
      aliera
      thanks, do I have to provide you with images, or just a discription?
    3. aliera
      aliera
      hi! I haven't talked to you in a while, so I apologise for that! I have a question for you, would you make me a signature? I'm sorry if I've come about this in a wrong, way, and of course you don't have to do it, I would just like to know if you could? thanks x
    4. Angel
      Angel
      It's fine. There is a lot more to do after this so....
    5. thexwarlord
      thexwarlord
      Hey, thank you for accepting : )
    6. NeRo
      NeRo
      Hey there, Sure i'll be on late just pop on whenever you can and i'll be available for you.
    7. Angel
      Angel
      Nah, you get some rest. I'll finish it up!
    8. Angel
      Angel
      Haha actually it's not done. The only thing that is right is the name, description, class and image. The "Hearts", and "Munny" needs changing.
    9. Kodakliv
      Kodakliv
      Khromy! haha thats so cute! lol I'll just call you Khroma
    10. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Think you can help me with something real quick? I am about to start (basically) start using the whole gfx team now so that I can get all of these articles on the main site. XD And do not worry about translations.
    11. Kodakliv
      Kodakliv
      haha :) My name is Jon by the way.
    12. Kodakliv
      Kodakliv
      Yes you are! your the coolest member on here yo uhelp me, your nice, your funny! I don't care about the levels anymore. I just wanted to be level 2 thats all XD
    13. Kodakliv
      Kodakliv
      but of course you are awesome :D gosh I'm like so close! haha I just wanna get to level 2 so bad.
    14. Angel
      Angel
      Okay this might help. At the top right, there are two tabs "Visual" & "HTML" click the "HTML" tab and it should become visible again.

The rest I will check when I comes home.
    15. Angel
      Angel
      Hmm...what web browser are you using?

I changed the name of it to "Adversaries" and to keep you in the loop of what I'm doing. I made another post "Cast and Crew". I had to make an image map so it'll be way easier to navigate.
    16. Angel
      Angel
      I want you to try something go to the dashboard then go to enemies and click "Preview". And tell me if it looks different.
    17. Angel
      Angel
      Oh so on the description, your saying I have bad English. Just hurtful. Nah, kidding. The descriptions are the exact wording from the Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days game. So they don't need tweeking. ^_^

Deleting them "Descriptions" is fine. I have them all saved, anyway.

Trust me, you do work too much and butt in a lot but its fine by me. XD
      Yeah that's a compliment. -points to the sentence above-

Replying to the EDIT
      They are fine on my end. Do you know what the tables look like?
      http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/8771517/640/Images/example.png

No bother. Plus you've done a lot. Thank you!
    18. Angel
      Angel
      It'd be fine. You shouldn't worry about it.
      This weekend I'ma work hard to finish them.
    19. Angel
      Angel
      Haha no worries.
      *fixed
    20. Angel
      Angel
      The CSS code is gone! D:
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 31, 1998 (Age: 25)
    Japanese Translator for Web-Manga
    Nationality: Hakka, Taiwanese, Mandarin, and Canto; speak- Taiwanese, Mandarin, Hakka,+Jap.

Piano, Flute, Piccolo, Viola, Dizi, Ocarina; Kendo+Kyudo; Choreography; Graphic Design+Edit; Drawing

Signature

☆♪。・: * :・゚ Avatar + Signature Edited By Me; Avatar + Signature Is Of Takahashi Yashichiro's Shana x Yuji From Shakugan no Shana Series. ゚・: *:・。♪☆

[​IMG]

Skwippy x Spwaky Ninja Kittie League - "Spread The Love; One At A Time."
    I'm Napoléon'z Skwippy. Thwe Spwetacular, Adowable, Wuffie, Luffie, Mwagical, Pweanut Bwutter Hwuggie Kwittie