• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
LivingDeath
Last Activity:
Aug 24, 2010
Birthday:
May 14, 1994 (Age: 30)
Bleh.

LivingDeath

Dormina'd, 30, from Pick one

LivingDeath was last seen:
Aug 24, 2010
    1. Overdose
      Overdose
      haha its so tempting not to post anymore to stay 777
    2. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      I'm not a French person XD... Well v.v I'm actually half French and half English, my moms side is English and my dads side is pure French XD... So I'm a half Frecnh person =P... Do you like French people :3... Say yes please o.o *Glomps*
    3. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Subtitles would help XD... I was one time watching an English movie and there was French subtitles X3.. I don't know why though =P
    4. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      It's because French people talk to fast... I even have a hard time understanding what they say, and I've been learning the language since I was 5 O.O... So don't worry about French movies, I have some pure French friends and sometimes they can't even pick up on what the movie is saying XD
    5. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      So movies help learning a new language?? :3... Wow that's cool ^^.. So you can watch English movies and understand them completely =]
    6. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Was it hard at first though, or did you just catch on to it very quickly :3
    7. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Was it easy :]... I never had to learn it, it just came natural so I wouldn't know v.v... But I would have never guessed that English wasn't your first language since you're so good at typing and probably speaking it :3
    8. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Japanese would be hard to write on paper, but it might be easier to learn... But then again new languages are always hard, it's just that French has so many verbes which makes it hard...
    9. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Hmmm.... How do you describe how to prounounce things v.v... Ermm maybe you could find an interative French Dictionary that prounounces words for you ^^... I'll try to find one though...
    10. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Now that's a good start... I speak French so if you ever needed help I wiil try ^^ "J'ai besoin d'aller à la salle de bain" means I need to go to the bathroom XD... Thought it was something you might need to know someday just in case if you ever visited France x3
    11. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Oh type a phrase in Indonesian ^^... And you're very good at speaking English, shows that you put a lot of effort into it *Glomples* :3
    12. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      I just googled maped Indonesia to see where it's located ^^... It's like right in the middle of Australia and Thailand :3... Do you guys have another language you speak there other then English?? =3
    13. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Hehe you're welcome ^^...I've got a new Glomping Buddy!!! =D So what time is it where you live?? :3, It's 12:08AM on July 8th for me
      *Glomples again*
    14. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Aww maybe, well I hope you get well soon *Get Well Glomples* =3
    15. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Yah that's a good height :].... And 5ft 11 is pretty tall in my opinion =]... So silvertrump, how are you?? =3...
    16. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Well you never know =P... I think you can be XD... Would you ever want to be that tall though?? :3
    17. Overdose
      Overdose
      i'm not a cheater T_T
      only on the sims
    18. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      You're huge o.o... Do you think you're way past the 6ft mark?? =3
    19. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      I doubt you'd shrink in 6 months XD... Imaging if you were though, maybe you're around my height x3... But no I thinmk you'll measure yourself and end up being 6 ft1 or something :3
    20. Oozaru
      Oozaru
      Just getting used to this site, it's pretty cool.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 14, 1994 (Age: 30)
    Bleh.
    Is an Asian.

Poker & Sleep

Interact

Content:
    AIM:
    BerserkerZero
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    silver_trumpzer0

Signature

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]​

You’re all students, right? Shouldn’t you be studying instead of wasting your time with this?
    Study hard, get into a good college, work at a respectable company, marry a cute girl…
    Why are you guys so desperate when it comes to something so useless? Won’t you regret it once you’re adults?

~ 'A' "Persona 4"​