Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
ü
Last Activity:
Apr 30, 2014

Awarded Medals 1

ü

30•05•2010, from Location: Location:

ü was last seen:
Apr 30, 2014
    1. Overdose
      Overdose
      I dont like fruit T~T

Unless its Torii fruit :3
    2. Overdose
      Overdose
      your a strawberry boy :P
      pocky ^^
    3. Overdose
      Overdose
      rai rai has a crush on ichigooo
    4. Overdose
      Overdose
      rai rai is aizen kupo chan
      not orhime
      he turned down my hairclip offer T_T
    5. Overdose
      Overdose
      Your the real number 4 ! *glomps* :3
    6. GuitarLegend
      GuitarLegend
      im great :) i have a sore hand from playing games most of last night though :(
    7. cozzy_0205
      cozzy_0205
      hehe yeh FE is great, me and my friend thought Cormag was best cause he did criticals whenever we dared him to lol
    8. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      That's a deep way to interpret it. Rid the guilt by helping someone out I guess =\
    9. DragonFan
      DragonFan
      Ready for school to start?

Good as well! Thanks for asking. :)
    10. Italia07
      Italia07
      Soo, what's up?
    11. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      We live in a strange reality...
      But I guess you could call that Human Nature in a way. A lot of people express their own problems by helping another out who has similar problems.
    12. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      I wish, I'd make a living out of that ^^
      I'm more of a "try to help out" person ;D
    13. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      It is hard to leave them since you kind of grew up with them, but that's like life. Fortunately you can still see them in Future ^^
    14. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      In other words, not many cool people?
    15. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      Expand your grounds, keep your old friends and make some new ones as well ^^
      But it's still kind of hard since old friends are irreplaceable... =\
    16. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      To see some of my old friends, I'd have to take a 24 hour drive or a 2 and a half hour flight >.<
      Consider yourself lucky for the time being ^^
    17. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      It would blow at your age, I assume you've lived there your whole life or nearly your whole life?
      I've been moving all the time in my whole life so I'm "kind of" used to it. It still sucks because I get close with new people and then I have to leave them behind in the end >.<
    18. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      Well, at least it's not 800 odd miles away. Believe me, that really blows...
      But keep in touch with them, you may still be able to see them on holidays and maybe long weekends ^^
    19. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      Excellent, I'm sure you'll enjoy that (the being in the city part)
      A big change in some things are always good. Doing something new, learning something new ^^
    20. sora riku mickey
  • About

Signature

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

[​IMG]