• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Zero
Last Activity:
Jul 30, 2015
Birthday:
Sep 15, 1994 (Age: 30)
Home Page:
None

Zero

♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫, 30, from In The Darknessa

Zero was last seen:
Jul 30, 2015
    1. Desert Warrior
    2. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      I'm not sure. It is a possiblity, but I doubt it will happen.
    3. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      Not much. Just sitting here at my computer. Tomorrow I'm leaving for a week on vacation.
    4. Aqua Fresh
      Aqua Fresh
      Nice!!!:cool: I would do the same thing!!!
    5. mywindwaker
      mywindwaker
      okay.thank you.
    6. mywindwaker
    7. Aqua Fresh
      Aqua Fresh
      Posting, VM-ing, PM-ing and Playing in the Arcade And Socializing In Social Groups!! What About You?
    8. Aqua Fresh
      Aqua Fresh
      Same old... I'm good.:)
    9. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Me? I'm doiing nothing. Just checking out this site. & you?
    10. Aqua Fresh
      Aqua Fresh
      Yeah, So How are Things Now?:)
    11. Aqua Fresh
      Aqua Fresh
      Well, You've been active (In the Past Though).
      It's great to hear that!! I haven't seen you in a long period of time!!!
    12. Aqua Fresh
      Aqua Fresh
      I've been doing great!!! I'm also trying to be Active.^-^ Nice To hear That Your Good!
    13. Aqua Fresh
      Aqua Fresh
      Hello Darkslayers!!! We Haven't talk To Each Other In A Big While. So How Are you Doing?
    14. Answer Man
      Answer Man
      yo slayer, you asked me a question in my new thread, I don't know if I'll be on tv, but my mum and dad are thinking about it.
    15. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Wow you wake up early!! :]... You must be getting pretty tired, I wake up at around 12 ^^
    16. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Well, I've been good, I read a lot today XD... Did nothing too much :]... Getting a little tired now, but I think I can last another hour x3
    17. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Alrighty :3 So how are you?? *Glomples*
    18. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Will you really :3... I'd like to see them, I've never been to the states before ^^
    19. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Oh yah!! ^^.. To Arizona I go where there's actually a sun XD *Glomples*
    20. soldediamantes
      soldediamantes
      Right now, it's quite warm. It's the after effects of the heatwave, but normally, it's cold. Not cold as in Antarctic cold, but cold enough. Because we're so used to the cold, we just go about our daily lives. I think we're accustomed to it. Of course, if it's raining, people tend to stay indoors. Right now we're in summer. The rest of the world is, but it seems different because of their position on the globe. So even though now I presume it's 'winter' in Australia, it's actually summer. The hot months in England are usually July and August, and September is when it starts to cool down again in preparation for winter. I'm not a Nascar fan, no. I've heard of it but I know nothing of it. I do like cars, though. I remember when I got the first Need for Speed game, I was completely addicted and I was so happy when I unlocked the Nissan Skyline because I made it silver with a beautiful angel decal on the sides. Man, I wish I still had that game! And Devil May Cry 3, too. I love DMC! I always thought American nights were cooler, because of the stuff you see on the movies. But I've just proved my own point---they're movies. In that case, I suppose there's cloudier nights in America because it's a much bigger country, hence more pollution. Tomorrow night it's a full moon and I hope it's a clear night. :) I will take some pictures if the night's good. I live around a lot of light pollution so it's not always easy to get good quality pictures. I want to take photos of the meteor shower in August, though. I have seen The Dark Knight, yes. I saw it at the cinema twice, I have it on DVD and above my bed is a poster of The Joker. :) I'm not into Batman or comic stuff, but it was very good, I'll admit. Very, very good, in fact.
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 15, 1994 (Age: 30)
    Home Page:
    http://www.kh-3.net
    None
    I am 17 years old....I like gaming.....I love to watch Anime...I love to hang with friends....

Writing. Basketball. Forums.

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    duke10champs@yahoo.com

Signature

[​IMG]
    Credit goes to Đemaian ^​

Follow the rules, post a lot and just have fun :)
    PM or VM If you need any help.
    See you around the forum!!!​
    [​IMG]