• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Overdose
Last Activity:
Jan 22, 2011
Birthday:
Oct 18, 1992 (Age: 31)
Home Page:
Artist

Overdose

Ninja.V, 31, from UnderYourBed

Overdose was last seen:
Jan 22, 2011
    1. LivingDeath
      LivingDeath
      That's why i never appear to you for moment T_T
    2. LivingDeath
      LivingDeath
      Ahahahahahaha

Ugh, annoying flu. Rawr has share his disease to me using internet T_T
    3. LivingDeath
      LivingDeath
      bwahahahahahaha

I want my 6666th one T_T
    4. LivingDeath
      LivingDeath
      anyway, congratz on your 777th post lol

Lucky numbers...
    5. LivingDeath
      LivingDeath
      ahahahaha, well have to agree that i'm also a cheater in your way XD
    6. LivingDeath
      LivingDeath
    7. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      Running is like the last resort, you can keep your dignity!
    8. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      What will you do?

>STANCE__STYLE
      _ITEM_____RUN
    9. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      I demon horn that and mega growl it afterwards!
    10. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      And when you win you can rub it in their face. Maybe do a little dance/jig and jump up and down.
      Power stance and air guitar, some air thrusts and then back to the game ^^
    11. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      Well I tend to shout out bunched up katakana characters (I've said that wrong >.<) out at random like Oriya or Mada.
      Anything at all that isn't English XD
    12. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      It's a flawless plan, it'll make you look silly grunting and it'll make the receiver look even sillier since the ball is most likely slow and they will most likely miss due to the grunt ^^
    13. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      Aahaha... pulling that arm out doesn't sound fun o.O
      But Wii-Sports never works without Tennis Shouts.
      An extended "Ahhhhh" will always work (^^,)
    14. soldediamantes
      soldediamantes
      Wow. You must be rich, considering the cost of travel these days. I've not been to many places—England, Wales, and France. Sigh. Being sixteen is so constricting. I would love it very much if I were to go to Canada, though. I've always wanted to go to Quebec because I love Québécois and the accent of it, but because it's also a very beautiful place. I would love to go to Peru and see all the temples. And Japan. Yes. I think everyone's a fan of Japan! ^^ I would love to go there, but they have very strange customs which would take a while to become accustomed to, but I would still go there without a doubt.
    15. soldediamantes
      soldediamantes
      Well, to be completely honest, I myself find England quite boring. The monarchy is quite interesting, yes, but that's pretty much it. Everything else, for me, is just... bleh. Oh! But we have things over here called "The Towers of..." and there's one in London and one in Yorkshire. I've been to both and they're both different. They're basically museums, with a twist. It's like a tour into dark, twisted history and there's a lot of gore and blood. It's awesome. I think the one in Yorkshire is the Jack the Ripper one. :D I myself like to travel, though I haven't done it much. Where have you been to? ^^
    16. SacredRiku
      SacredRiku
      Excitement keeps me up.

Thanks, friend made it for me. It was made about a year ago actually.
    17. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      Ahaha, I played that last night. I find it funny when my brother is over exaggerating with the wii-mote making big swings only to fail in the end XD
    18. soldediamantes
      soldediamantes
      Ah, it was me just being hopeful, I guess. I'm actually quite surprised, to tell you the truth. Chorley is in the Lancashire county and it's quite a big district, including Chorley itself and lots of other neighbouring towns and villages. It's on the news quite often and always in the newspapers. But then again, I don't really know anything about London. I've only been there once.
    19. soldediamantes
      soldediamantes
      St. Pathus... no, I'm sorry. :( I can't say I've heard of it. I hardly know of any places in France, besides the ones that everyone else knows. I guess that's because I was raised in England. I live in the North West, in a town called Chorley. It's between Preston, Manchester and Liverpool. You might have heard of it. ^__^
    20. sora riku mickey
      sora riku mickey
      good day to ye

XD
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 18, 1992 (Age: 31)
    Home Page:
    http://poisonedheartkid.tumblr.com
    Artist
    Im Random, Hyper, weird , "krish? pfft what a noob".

Photography,Anime,Art,Manga,Music +

Signature

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]