Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Desert Warrior
Last Activity:
Dec 4, 2019

Desert Warrior

Well-Known Member, from California

My times between logging on are far apart enough that the site forgets to keep me logged in. I have problems. Jan 27, 2019

Desert Warrior was last seen:
Dec 4, 2019
    1. Nova
      Nova
      I miss your blue name too. >.< It became characteristic when I was looking for your posts on my page. Now I have to remember to look for purple not blue. Dang it I have such a hard life! >.< :p
      lol It's settled then. We are magical people... unless that makes us faries. I dont want to be a fairy. >.>
      Awe Thats cute.
      LOL I doubt that I would be bored. You entertain me pretty well over the internets. In person can only be better... just saying. :p
    2. Moogle
      Moogle
      It is handy. I can't wait until she uses her summoning ability. Giant teddy bear attack!
    3. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      I don't know; Veterans are the people who have been around for a while, posted plenty, and usually know their shit. I like blending in to their group, even though I only have a little over 800 posts xD
    4. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      In my heart, you'll always be blue xD
      Sometimes I look too fast and I look like a VET. It's kind of cool ^_^
    5. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Why ? How do you feel about the colour ?
    6. Moogle
      Moogle
      Not the answer I was expecting, but that definitely fits in the column of "Things that are going to separate them, probably"
    7. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Well, it takes some time to get used to. That's all ^_^
    8. Moogle
      Moogle
      Yeah. I wasn't expecting Kaia to become the mother of two, but looks like she can handle the responsibility - at least, temporarily, anyways.
    9. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Don't take it to heart; It's a hard life being a superhero.
      By the way, you look hot in purple ;)
    10. Moogle
      Moogle
      Mhm. I'm the master of intentionally baffling text. So how 'bout dat New Fate? I'm really liking my characters this time around.
    11. Moogle
      Moogle
      I specialize in annoying half-truths and faux-super-semi-sarcasm. Nobody can ever tell if I'm telling the truth or kidding.
    12. Nova
      Nova
      Awe your name is purple. How cute ;p
      Lol if thats the case we must be a pair of very magical people.
      No! I refuse to tell lies :p jk but if i were running around telling everyone how beautiful sexy awesome amazing i am, it would be annoying
      I would come! Or at least attempt >.<
    13. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      It takes me only a few seconds to go around the world, however, since I move so fast I tend to go right past California without even noticing >.< xD
    14. Moogle
      Moogle
      Oh, we ought to exchange skypes. Mine is vexentheshield@hotmail.com
    15. Moogle
      Moogle
      Yes. You have found me out. That was Finch's plan all along.
    16. Moogle
      Moogle
      It was made to be confusing. I don't want to spoil SoN's mechanics just yet
    17. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Oh man, you make me laugh ! I was over exaggerating dear.
      But since I'm the Flash and all, I tend to do several laps ;)
    18. Moogle
      Moogle
      You'll see. The person you don't think is the bad guy is actually not the bad guy. And somebody you have always known is a bad guy, is actually a stamp collector in his off time.
    19. Moogle
      Moogle
      Sheesh. And I thought the elusive superbaddie of SoN was bad. :P
    20. Moogle
      Moogle
      So basically, what you're saying is he layers Xanatos Gambits into eachother like no tomorrow>
  • About

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    desertwarrior2008

Signature

Sometimes I think that if I had all the time in the world I still wouldn't get around to doing some of the things I have been meaning to do.