• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Become

Awarded Medals 1

Birthday:
June 5

Become

Resident Tashian

Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Any RPers still floating around? Aug 4, 2021

1. KuraiKeybladeMaster
      KuraiKeybladeMaster
      Yes, it has been quite enjoyable on my end as well. Hopefully we will meet in a non-Arena RP thread sometime soon, as well as in many more arena battles in the future.
    2. Destiny
      Destiny
      Sure, I'm up for it. PM me more details though ok, plus I need to talk to you over PM anyways.
    3. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      When's that New Organization OOC going up?

With all the new members, we should get a decent crowd.
    4. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Most likely because they are now posting in the Kingdom Hearts section more often now. XD But we can always just remind them that it is their turn next in the roleplays.
    5. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      ... Really? O.O I never did notice.
    6. Destiny
      Destiny
      Did I? I thought I was after you, eh my bad, I'll just go delete the post.
    7. KuraiKeybladeMaster
      KuraiKeybladeMaster
      That's funny! It looks like we are two of a kind, then :p awesome post for Lao by the way, took me a while to think of how to counter.
    8. Destiny
      Destiny
      Ok cool. I was in the progress of trying to decipher the key and basic rhythm on piano before dispersing out the parts
    9. Destiny
      Destiny
      Hmm, marching band... that would be pretty sweet. It's not like they're a hard transfer between concert band. After all it is just percussion parts and changing the voicing on flute and piccolo usually within different octaves.
    10. Destiny
      Destiny
      Ventus wants orchestra, but I was thinking Concert Band/Wind Ensemble Setting because not many of the songs in the games are, and I find concert band being easier to arrange because they're more a common ground for me.
    11. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Ok. I'll get right to it.
    12. Destiny
      Destiny
      Hand in Hand, the combat music of traverse town in kh1
    13. Destiny
      Destiny
      Ah, ok, that's more than me though, I need some help with arranging some stuff, like a partner, if you will. I'll pm you details when I get home on the computer.
    14. Destiny
      Destiny
      Well I was going with a group, and the group cancelled
    15. Destiny
      Destiny
      Remind me again, your degree is in theory and comp. right? Or was it performance or education
    16. Moogle
      Moogle
      Just making sure. I mean, I did the whole "Wait people posted in this" thing recently, so you can never be too certain.
    17. Moogle
      Moogle
      Your turn in both Arena threads, hun.
    18. Destiny
      Destiny
      Good luck tonight, hopefully you won't get to wet, I unfortunately due to rain am not going now.
    19. Destiny
      Destiny
      Hey, what's up?
    20. Moogle
      Moogle
      Your turn in Betwixt, bro. :P
  • About

Birthday:
    June 5
    Tash Sultana saves my life. <3

Signature

[​IMG]