Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Desert Warrior
Last Activity:
Dec 4, 2019

Desert Warrior

Well-Known Member, from California

My times between logging on are far apart enough that the site forgets to keep me logged in. I have problems. Jan 27, 2019

Desert Warrior was last seen:
Dec 4, 2019
    1. Moogle
      Moogle
    2. Moogle
      Moogle
      Oh, and it's your turn in SoN.
    3. Moogle
      Moogle
      If you want, I've got some guides on RPing that you could take a look at. They're what I use to write some of my stronger characters. (Like Miha)
    4. Moogle
      Moogle
      Your style is different than mine in that it is more vague. Personally, I am not one for vagueness so all of my characters, for the most part, have clearly outlined movesets. I mean, the way your profiles are are fine. I just have more of a problem with the personality types. You almost have the same problem as Ventus, where all of your characters generally fall under one category. While his is like. . . eh. . . coming of age plucky/depressed young protagonist, you have the "calm, coolheaded" personas working for you.
    5. Nova
      Nova
      Fair enough fair enough. =D
      hahaha Fine by me. As long as you can accept a long distance situation of crazyness! ;D
      Possibly.
      I'm ok with that. ^_^
    6. Moogle
      Moogle
      I never got around to putting up my characters, so the feelin is mutual.
    7. Moogle
      Moogle
      Yeah. Canon characters are my kryptonite. So I've got my boatload of OC's. Still, I do wish Landscape got off the ground.
    8. Moogle
      Moogle
      Yeah. I didn't know what I was doing. I'm no good with taking other people's ideas. Same reason I can't do canon characters in RPs. It's a good concept though.
    9. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Why ? Nooblet sounds so adorable ! It's like a droplet, but a noob (obviously xD )
      So true, my life is getting dull but it should pick up again once school starts.
    10. Moogle
      Moogle
      I did, at one point. I sucked at being total control GM, so it died quickly. Also, the concept wasn't mine so I didn't even know where to go with the plot.

EDIT: My attempts to restart it were on the now defunct Quizilla forums. I did find the thread that I ported here and never started.

http://www.khplanet.com/forums/old-roleplays/4366-landscape.html
    11. Moogle
      Moogle
      It never finished. Some high-tier RPers were in that, though. I was a little inexperienced at the time, tho'. Also, it took the concept of Nobodies one step further, saying when a Nobody is destroyed, a new being called the Soulless emerges. Because the body houses the soul, etc. Interesting concept, but it died pretty quickly.
    12. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      I find nooblet actually sounds cute X3 I want to be your nooblet !
      Wow, he missed out. VM's are pretty cool.
    13. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Of course I can be ! Noobs come in all shapes and forms.
      I can't drag you into this; That would be mean of me. Maybe I'll creep EbAl's profile or something >_>
    14. Moogle
      Moogle
      It was on Quizilla. It was actually my first KH roleplay, tbh.
    15. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Desert, I'm probably one of the most noobish people here =P
      I should, but I don't know how I'd ask to be honest. It would seem strange and out of the blue.
    16. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      What's wrong with posting a lot ? Atleast they're not complete noobs like me xD
      I always wanted to meet EbAl. I didn't know he was around when you joined; I thought he left earlier.
    17. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      So, you're getting at the fact that they're all younger than you ?
      Who was the only member when you started ?
    18. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      I find that lots of VET's are veterans of the forum. Why don't you "necessarily" think they are ?
    19. Nova
      Nova
      It's a fact of life. It will happen when I acheive world domination. Until then, I'll just have to rough it. xD
      We're a couple now? Thats awesome. When did this happen! :p
      It took me a second to understand that. I'm better now though. Don't worry.
      True True. But it wouldn't be your own party. I would come and bring awesomeness.
    20. Moogle
      Moogle
      Yes. Yes it will. Last time a giant teddy bear fought in an RP I was in, it was a character much like Lilly, though she was raised in Halloweentown and her teddy bear had clockwork magic inside of it that made it grow and able to be piloted.
  • About

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    desertwarrior2008

Signature

Sometimes I think that if I had all the time in the world I still wouldn't get around to doing some of the things I have been meaning to do.