Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
NeRo
Last Activity:
Jul 22, 2024

Awarded Medals 1

College Student

NeRo

Your Supreme Lord And Savior, from Chicago, IL

Staff Member Administrator

Have i really been away for so long.....? Jun 13, 2019

NeRo was last seen:
Jul 22, 2024
    1. King of Darkness
      King of Darkness
      Kay. Just let me know boss.
    2. King of Darkness
      King of Darkness
      Sounds good. Question: You didn't happen to want Veemon, did you?
    3. King of Darkness
      King of Darkness
      Abyss was telling me about a Digimon RP you had in mind. Thought you should know that if you make one I'll more than likely be in.
    4. Noir
      Noir
      Of course. Sure.
    5. Vor
      Vor
      I'm learning

Should I make an avatar wall?
    6. Noir
      Noir
      I'll wait for your template.
    7. Destiny
      Destiny
      Yeah its fun met a lot of people and learned a lot
    8. Destiny
      Destiny
      Well first part of the week you learn the proper technique basics of marching band. Though I knew how to march before from High School, college is even more precise and strict about the style of the marching. Then you also learn the music at the beginning of the week. After those two are finished you start to learn the show and the drill. You know when you go to a football game and you watch the marching band. Those designs and what not they make, we learn them, we repeat them, so that we know them by heart, so much you can march it in your sleep. All of this is done on a parking lot.
    9. Destiny
      Destiny
      I don't think Ive ever sweat at much in my entire life
    10. Destiny
      Destiny
      Hey you, I'm back-ish. Band Camp is over, now classes start on Monday.
    11. Tamashi no Ryu
      Tamashi no Ryu
      hehe well alrighty then, pleased to meet you and I will be looking forward to chattin with you xP
    12. Tamashi no Ryu
      Tamashi no Ryu
      Yo! My name is Tamashi, nice to meet ya, I'm new here, hope we can along. Khroma-chan introduced me to you, sayin you're cool to talk to (-EDIT- nnnuuu. not just cool, more tan cool D:<< [Khroma]). Well if that's the case, friends of friends are always welcome. Like I said nice to meet ya (I'm running out of things to say so I'll shut up now lol)

-EDIT-
      hawo onii-san~
      this is Khroma, and I "pushed" kookie (Tamashi/Ryu) to do this,
      because he needz more friendz to talk to on KHP.
      it just seem like you and him would get along well~
      (no worries, I got his permission to edit this. LMAO.)
    13. EtherealSummoner
    14. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      I don't know. I guess he is comfortable with the account that he just created I guess and didn't want any more confusion.
    15. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      XD Yea. It was just one big misunderstanding on Zatch's part and he said that he wanted his other account to be deleted... :o but I can only ban accounts. Can you do it for me?
    16. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      Deidara DX
    17. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      Hey? Why'd you quit?
    18. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      You didn't see my pm did you? lol
    19. Khroma
      Khroma
      I missed you on skype 32 minutes ago thankz to oversleeping ahahaha.
      I need to leave soon, so I'll send you something on skype, and you should receive when you come online.
    20. Khroma
      Khroma
      I neeedd tooo taalkkkkiiieeee tooo yoouu ooonnn skkkypppee tomorrow onii-san D:
      -makes begging face-
  • About

College Student
    I'll slap you

Interact

Content:
    AIM:
    diante01
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    dmoney9991@yahoo.com

Signature

My power is growing ever overflowing...