• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Kitty
Last Activity:
Dec 13, 2021

Awarded Medals 1

Birthday:
Nov 13, 1985 (Age: 38)
Teacher

Kitty

I Survived The BG Massacre, Female, 38, from Kentucky, USA

Staff Member Administrator
Kitty was last seen:
Dec 13, 2021
    1. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      -_- I was just curious. Just seems that girls are more offended by what I say online and it is not even serious. -__- The Gender Game is one of them and what is to be fun just ends up not being fun at all because of some misunderstanding.
    2. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Well, I just want to know this... just how come girls tend to be... "more offended" by some statements, even when they are not even to offend at all? Just curious so that I can learn to say some things better.
    3. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      -_- This is so annoying. May I ask you something Kitty?
    4. NeRo
      NeRo
      ahh well i took my dog to petco for the first time. he acted just as i expected him to. Like a complete jack ass -__-
    5. NeRo
      NeRo
      Didn't say hi to you today so here i am. Hi kitten
    6. NeRo
      NeRo
      Nevermind -__-
    7. NeRo
      NeRo
      Kitty Kitty Choo choo, Kitty Kitty Boo bOO, Kitty Kitty you you I wana talk to You know wHO
    8. Paranoia God
      Paranoia God
      Uaaa, thank you so much Kitty! I appreciate it~ ^ ^ I'll probably end up changing it for something else in a week or so. I'll be sure to make it the right size next time~
    9. Paranoia God
      Paranoia God
      Hey Kitty~ is my signature too big? it's 450 x 250, and Reprise told me that he thinks it's breaking the rules, but when I tried to upload one that was bigger (500 x 250) a message popped up and told me that it was too big and that it wouldn't post it. I figured since I didn't get the message this time that the size was alright, but I just wanted to make sure. I'm sorry if it's too big. ;_;
    10. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      I just went back to my post and edited it with my new request. Just do not worry about the Lenne request. You can finish that at any time.
    11. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Hey Toph. I want to put myself on the backburner with that Lenne request and decided to change it. Will that be ok with you? I just want to work on the articles some more and it may be easier for you to make a picture out of the render that I want.
    12. xdflames
      xdflames
      So sup bro, we live in the same state.
    13. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Oh yes! Shhhhhhh! Don't tell Kairi831 but in my story, I am going to kill off Lulu, Wakka, Kimahri and 2-3 other people.
    14. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Ok. I just went on ahead and started the story in the Traditional Section already. Hope that I can finish Chapter 1 before the end of this week hopefully.
    15. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      :) What would you say if I were to start a FFX-3 story? My mind has been wondering for so long that I am determined and motivated to create one.
    16. Tamashi no Ryu
      Tamashi no Ryu
      thanks for fixing my double post, didnt notice i did it lol
    17. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      ^_^ As I said before, just take your time. I am not in a rush and am always patient. Take as much time as you need.
    18. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      May I have permission to state something relevant in your New & Improved rule thread or post something relevant somewhere? I might just do it on the announcements or make a thread on it. Nothing major or anything. Just that someone asked me about fear of posting or worry if she is spamming if she posts in different threads.
    19. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      I wouldn't mind if you tested the notices out on staff. I felt like this comment wasn't fit to be a post in the thread, so I decided that I would send it via VM ;)
    20. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      You funny. It's ok. I am not in a rush at all so just take your time.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 13, 1985 (Age: 38)
    Teacher
    Way too lazy to fill this out. Ask if interested.