Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
NeRo
Last Activity:
Jul 22, 2024

Awarded Medals 1

College Student

NeRo

Your Supreme Lord And Savior, from Chicago, IL

Staff Member Administrator

Have i really been away for so long.....? Jun 13, 2019

NeRo was last seen:
Jul 22, 2024
    1. Destiny
      Destiny
      So you should tell AK you're taking over Ashley until he's on full time. On the bright side got Zacax one character to hopefully bring you back in.
    2. Vor
      Vor
      It was going to be either her or rangiku.

Hate bount saga, why does every mistake of the soul society come back to bite it's butt
    3. Vor
      Vor
      like my new set, i've finally made some things i like
    4. Vor
      Vor
      Lol, cute avy.
    5. Beloved
      Beloved
      Lol thats my wife cosplaying Hatsune Miku at a convention this past june. Ill let her know you approve! XD
    6. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      ... Being sexy on a forum... something like that exist?
    7. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Meh. Not right now. I am putting myself on the backburner some. Would rather have that one picture that I asked if you can make for me for that YouTube. Too happy with my Lenne picture right now.
    8. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Every single time I turn around, there's your big ol' pic... and the first thing I see is his tongue. 0_0
    9. Abyssal Knight
      Abyssal Knight
      Im sorry I haven't been on but I posted on KH:Origins and im about to post on Digimon also.
    10. Vor
      Vor
      Been watching the bleach anime.

I liked the manga better
    11. Kitty
      Kitty
      That would be rather foolish on your part, I must say. XD

I don't like how our messages are bold. Draws unnecessary attention when I'm not chewing someone out about something.
    12. Kitty
      Kitty
      She's not showing, so it's not so bad.

And yes, though I dunno why you'd care.
    13. Kairi831
      Kairi831
      Alright, sorry, if I seem pushy, I just don't want this to fail >.<';
      Lol, anywho, I'm sorry about you being busy . . .
    14. Kitty
      Kitty
      Well, we already knew he was an asshole, because his mother-in law and sisters-in law work for us and he comes in to pick up his kid every day and creeps on one of our other teachers (who's only 18, gross). But yeah, he definitely didn't waste any time being a douche.

And no, she's not, and she's pregnant to boot, so yeah.
    15. Kitty
      Kitty
      It was pretty good. There weren't a whole lot of kids there, for a change. However, the dad of the birthday boy is a big, disgusting pervert and he managed to offend me and my mom within the first five minutes of him showing up by asking my mom if he could trade his wife for my sister because she's hot. And he said this right in front of his own wife. He's always acting that way around her, it's gross. And my sister might be hot, I don't know, but she's crazy as hell, so he wouldn't be getting a deal. She would beat the fire out of him if she caught him sneaking around like that.
    16. Kairi831
      Kairi831
      The Rp kind of needs you to post before we can go on. . .
      Just a reminder. If you can't stay active, I might have to give your character to someone else.
      I don't feel like doing that either. . . .-.
    17. Kitty
      Kitty
      What's up?
    18. Khroma
      Khroma
      naw. just be on, when you feel comfortable to be on.

I can explain that,
      but first of all, I have no hatred against you;
      I was upset at you for about ..i dunno 3 week or so.
    19. Kairi831
      Kairi831
      Ok, that is alright just make sure to tone it down. lol
    20. Khroma
      Khroma
      is fine.
      as long as I get to talk to you at least one more time soon,
      then itz fine.

hope you have good day till we talk.
  • About

College Student
    I'll slap you