Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Desert Warrior
Last Activity:
Dec 4, 2019

Desert Warrior

Well-Known Member, from California

My times between logging on are far apart enough that the site forgets to keep me logged in. I have problems. Jan 27, 2019

Desert Warrior was last seen:
Dec 4, 2019
    1. Nova
      Nova
      LOL Especially seeing as I'm usually here on my phone in bed xD and me neither. :)
    2. Nova
      Nova
      Apparently I beat you to the punch. Sorry I fell asleep. I really do want to talk to you though. I miss you.
    3. Nova
      Nova
      I know! Well... not really. But kind of xD
    4. Nova
      Nova
      Hi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    5. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Kakashi is pretty awesome; who wouldn't want to read Makeout Paradise ? XD
      I'm just shocked that you hate Sasuke :|
      That day I spent 9 and a half hours on homework LOL I have to keep track of all the hours I'm on the computer and doing homework for a project.

Oh do you now ? ;)
      I wanted to use a cool metaphore like "You're hotter than the sun !", but then I realized that it might sound cheesy... >.>
    6. Moogle
      Moogle
      Please post in SoN.
    7. Nova
      Nova
      You're right! :0
      I shall have to go post immediately!.... Well as soon as I get home at least xD
    8. KuraiKeybladeMaster
      KuraiKeybladeMaster
      I just want to say thanks again for giving me a chance to play the Syneptophy leader. I appreciate the opportunity. If I don't get the part that's fine as well, of course, but at least I would've had a chance!
    9. KuraiKeybladeMaster
      KuraiKeybladeMaster
      Hello Desert Warrior, I wanted to ask about your place in Dominion of Everything Redux. With a new thread being made, would it be alright if I played the leader of the Syneptophy? If you would like to keep the roll, I will respect that too.
    10. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      You hate him ?! Isn't that a strong word ? Poor Sasuke. Which characters do you like in Naruto, by the way ?
      Everyone seems to be telling me that lately =\ My brain is fine, but you wouldn't believe how many hours I dedicated to homework today.

All this steamy-ness makes me want to eat an oreo blizzard ;) XD
    11. Moogle
      Moogle
      EET WEEL SURVIIIIVE

I'll put a post up later
    12. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      You know you love Sasuke XD
      I did homework for 6 and a half hours today. That was crazy ! My brain needs a break.

It was meant to ;)
    13. Moogle
      Moogle
      So you did. My mistake!
    14. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      He's just.... Sensitive D;
      Apparently so. I have a bucket load of homework to do tomorrow..... My Saturday may suck.

I'll keep you my dirty little secret ;)
    15. Moogle
      Moogle
      If you could make a post in Dominion, it'd be much appreciated. Thanks! (And Solace, when you're not too busy. I am on a ROLL today!)
    16. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Orochimaru and Sasuke aren't a match made in hell D; You're going to make the emo boy cry !
      How could you not have proper homework ? Magic ?!

Ouuu, I'd prefer you just telling me ;)
    17. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      You don't care about other people's love ?! How could you not care ?! They're a match made in heaven !
      It did suck.... I've been getting so much homework lately >_< How about you ?

Ouuuuu ~ What's my reward :3 ;)
    18. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Of course you liked it Desert ~! Everybody wants someone to love them ~
      You could always do some homework as you wait between classes though =P I've been piled with homework lately... I did a Writing assignment today and it took 3 hours T_T

Ouu, I like the sound of that ;)
    19. Moogle
      Moogle
      I just realized this, but Matthias's Soul Crush ability versus Marie's Spirit aura? That'd be interesting to see in the future.
    20. Moogle
      Moogle
      You wouldn't happen to have anything to do with New Fate and Betwixt disappearing, would you?

Also, are you going to hop in the Halloween Bash this time 'round?
  • About

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    desertwarrior2008

Signature

Sometimes I think that if I had all the time in the world I still wouldn't get around to doing some of the things I have been meaning to do.