Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
NeRo
Last Activity:
Jul 22, 2024

Awarded Medals 1

College Student

NeRo

Your Supreme Lord And Savior, from Chicago, IL

Staff Member Administrator

Have i really been away for so long.....? Jun 13, 2019

NeRo was last seen:
Jul 22, 2024
    1. King of Darkness
      King of Darkness
      Your avatar is amazing.
    2. Kitty
      Kitty
      *cough* Support the site by voting in the writing competition *cough*

Also, hello. XD
    3. Kitty
      Kitty
      In theory I don't mind making them, but as far as a competition goes, I doubt they'd be up to snuff. I'm perfectly okay with not doing a wallpaper. Maybe we could throw in a third sig, or just leave it with the two.
    4. BK-201
      BK-201
      Rather tired, there's a tree stump in my back yard and my mom said that she'll pay me one hundred dollars if I can take it down...
    5. NeRo
      NeRo
      Meh, the hell with it. im not a fan of making wallpapers lol.
    6. Kitty
      Kitty
      I'm sorry that things didn't work out. But I'm glad you have more time now. I'll post my stock in the battle thread, too, and then we can post our sigs when we get 'em done. Were you still wanting members to vote on a wallpaper stock, or do you just want to pick that too (or we could just say to hell with it, because I've made like two wallpapers in my entire life, and yeah, probably gonna suck).
    7. BK-201
      BK-201
      Hello Vox !
    8. Kitty
      Kitty
      Yeah, it's been a while.

Go pick your stock so we can start our battle. I'm bored. >_<
    9. Moogle
      Moogle
      Kytes interpreted it as sleazy :P
    10. Moogle
      Moogle
      Kytes is all about good sportsmanship. Sleazy deals aren't his thing ;P
    11. Moogle
      Moogle
      I'll be around for four hours.
    12. Moogle
      Moogle
      I can just imagine her face doing the "Gettin' real tired of your shit, ____" meme.
    13. Moogle
      Moogle
      It'll falter again soon enough. She's easygoing, so putting her in increasingly unusual circumstances makes her unstable.
    14. Become
      Become
      Turns out it was the charger that was dead. Craziest thing really, since one second it was working fine and the next it wasn't working at all. But I'll have my computer back in action by Monday.
    15. Kitty
      Kitty
      That's cool. I was just wondering. Haven't been on at the same time as you in a little while.
    16. Kitty
      Kitty
      You still up for our battle? You've kind of disappeared on me lately. v_v
    17. Become
      Become
      I've actually got a schedule in with the 'geniuses' at the Apple store. Hopefully a new battery will solve my issues.
    18. Moogle
      Moogle
      kk, I'll do so asap
    19. Become
      Become
      I suspect it's a battery issue. The batter has been in need of "servicing" and on Friday night it wouldn't charge, so I tried a recalibration (letting it die and recharging) only to have the battery die out completely. I can't see that it's a charger issue, since that's been working just fine.
    20. Become
      Become
      Pretty much everything went wrong for me over the weekend, technology-wise. My laptop battery died and won't recharge, so I'm either on a mobile, or someone else's computer.
  • About

College Student
    I'll slap you

Interact

Content:
    AIM:
    diante01
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    dmoney9991@yahoo.com

Signature

My power is growing ever overflowing...
    [​IMG] [​IMG]