Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Angel
Last Activity:
Dec 27, 2023

Awarded Medals 1

Home Page:
Webmaster

Angel

Lion Heart, Male, from Deep within your heart

Staff Member Administrator

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky Dec 25, 2019

Angel was last seen:
Dec 27, 2023
    1. Light&dark
      Light&dark
      Aww thankyou Angel!
    2. TheKnightofAwesome
      TheKnightofAwesome
      well still....anyway. I may add more to my story...but at the same time I may not. I'll explain why after the contest is over.
    3. Kitty
      Kitty
      Thank you. XD
    4. TheKnightofAwesome
      TheKnightofAwesome
      I feel it would be inappropriate if I voted. I mean, I'm so very biased. I recognize good work, but I'm childish. I don't trust myself to vote because I might end up voting for myself. I want to win because others picked my story, not me. And then there's the possibility that NO ONE will pick my story, then I just look like a jerk who doesn't know what he's talking about.
    5. TheKnightofAwesome
      TheKnightofAwesome
      Well I'm gonna say you were either number 1 or 2. they just seem like your style. However, saying you're not gonna win...means you're number 2 since number 1 has been getting the majority (last I checked)
    6. TheKnightofAwesome
      TheKnightofAwesome
      You entered that contest too right? Well I wish you the best of luck. I just wanted to make it more personal, then a generic "good luck everyone" post...which I DID also make...lol.
    7. Light&dark
      Light&dark
      I'm very fine and how are you too?
    8. Light&dark
      Light&dark
      Heh sorry I ran off
    9. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      Stop telling people not to worry about me!
    10. Italia07
      Italia07
      Hey there, i've been trying to pop on when i can, but sometimes my attention gets sucked out and i am left bored :P
    11. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      Coolieo!!!
    12. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      Is that better Coffee man?
    13. FON
      FON
      It's meant to be SUCCESS! But I couldn't find one with the caption. Still that was one awesome transition, though I don't expect him to be on either side anytime soon though :P
    14. FON
      FON
      What happened when I saw the post you just made in Digimon

[IMG]
    15. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      Denied. Read up on Beelzemon and you'll learn that he's a demon lord, making him faster and stronger then regular megas. Meaning, yes, he can take out a bunch of slow champions in mere seconds if he's in a hurry. Digidestined digimon he wouldn't be able to as easily, but wild digimon, easy as cake.
    16. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      powerplayed you to move things forward.
    17. Moogle
      Moogle
      entrée. The word is entrée.
    18. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Because I like watching anime on Friday nights AND I have laundry parties ;)

You don't have teacher assistants ?! We do for our labs and tutorials; They're awesome and gorgeous LOL

I was not way too tired, and I agree even now that The Lord of the Rings is still THAT amazing XD
      I want to watch it again sometime.
    19. NeRo
      NeRo
      PM me the details on them both real fast so i can get a refresher.
    20. FON
      FON
      Not stalk. I was gonna have Leomon Truro have them work together, as he thinks Aire is another chosen Digidestined, however, because of Aire's problem of working with people, things don't really per say go down well. I was also gonna use this as a time for Terriermon and Patamon reach their Champion forms.
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.arclites.com
    Webmaster

Interact

Signature

[​IMG]
    Link