Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
NeRo
Last Activity:
Jul 22, 2024

Awarded Medals 1

College Student

NeRo

Your Supreme Lord And Savior, from Chicago, IL

Staff Member Administrator

Have i really been away for so long.....? Jun 13, 2019

NeRo was last seen:
Jul 22, 2024
    1. Destiny
      Destiny
      Tomorrow I'll get on msn, right now I've been on this sort of constant on the move thing
    2. Kitty
      Kitty
      You and me both, darlin'. The list of things I could use a therapist for is endless, I swear. Go on over to the gfx section when you get the chance and post some critique on my crap in the rating thread I made, because I'm bored and you're about the only one whose critique I take seriously. And the gfx section needs more posts, because right now it's making me sad.

I miss the old days of this site. I've been on here reading old threads like all evening. >_<
    3. Destiny
      Destiny
      You were fighting with her like a 13 year old :P

Actually the really was you were going to read all through it
    4. Kitty
      Kitty
      You neglect me. *sniffs*
    5. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      Kaiser! That selfish bastard! Claiming "When I came to the Digital World. Because of ME." He is so selfish, he did not accomplish everything by himself!
    6. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      <_< Too bad I don't have Photoshop *Tries harder with Gimp* I'll improve! I MUST!!!
    7. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      I need to start creating my own avatars. Can't let you keep on having those big ol' pictures to express your dominance, lol. I am jealous.
    8. Destiny
      Destiny
      So Pokemon...
    9. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Ok. Other than that, I have control over Destiny's character by permission so we can speed things up with the digidestined whenever you're ready.
    10. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      <_< What the heck is going on with the site.... Zack's picture is all buggy, I cannot see some of the icons when I am posting or want to put up a picture, and the vm posts are having one member down as someone else and it is annoying.
    11. Noir
      Noir
      I'm being really busy, there's a been a lot of things ive been encountering in my life day and night really.
      Anyway, about the Naruto Rp, i'm not sure if i can post a thread for the RP this month...
    12. Khroma
      Khroma
      hahahhaa.
      hai reirei.

I'm back on KHP again;
      after our talk, I felt like a crappycrappysocrappy idiot for being influenced by "them" making me leave,
      BUT. I has decided, I shall come back and this time, not leaving due to their influence.

-EDIT-
      could you do me a favor, please? QQQ
      in the intro section, could you delete my goodbye thread/clickhere?
      that shouldn't be needed now, since i'm back.
      thankz in advance reirei TTwTT
    13. Aqua Fresh
      Aqua Fresh
      I'm sorry. I'm doing alright. Just lots to do lately. Hope you're doing fine!
    14. Destiny
      Destiny
      fun, and that's ok. I'll log on to msn however I need to leave at 9:45 to get ready for work and what not
    15. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      :( Did I do something? I hope you get better.
    16. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      ^_^ So how is your day kind sir? I am in a dancing mood... after having less than six hours of sleep... hee hee hee...
    17. Moogle
      Moogle
      I am doing no such thing. I am just making her see the error of her arguments. Nothing more.
    18. Moogle
      Moogle
      Me having a discussion in which Destiny is getting increasingly volatile towards me.
    19. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      <_< OK! OK! I'll stop waiting on the others and just post like crazy and nice avatar bing bonga bang.
    20. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      <_< OK! OK! I'll stop waiting on the others and just post like crazy and nice avatar bing bonga bang.
  • About

College Student
    I'll slap you

Interact

Content:
    AIM:
    diante01
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    dmoney9991@yahoo.com

Signature

My power is growing ever overflowing...
    [​IMG] [​IMG]