Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Moogle
Last Activity:
May 17, 2024
A place. You know, the kind with doors and windows
It depends.

Moogle

Well-Known Member, from A place. You know, the kind with doors and windows

I am not here. Feb 4, 2017

Moogle was last seen:
May 17, 2024
    1. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      Vox wants Beelzemon there for his surprise... But yes, I'm aware. Just play along please lol...
    2. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      Lol you know I was pulling your leg right?

I'll post in a while.
    3. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      Beelzemon postage?
    4. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      Evening Requiem!
    5. Become
      Become
      It doesn't really look all that active outside of its persistent world.
    6. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      Posted in Digimon :D
    7. Become
      Become
      Seems this place might be on its last breaths for real this time. If you want to go through with that treasure hunt, it might be better off just being played out via IM/Email/Private chatroom.
    8. Become
      Become
      It appears we might have to *hint hint* relocate our efforts.
    9. Become
      Become
      That remains to be seen.
    10. Become
      Become
      That or we could all have characters that span across these different groups, perhaps so that we each get to play each individual role necessary.
    11. Become
      Become
      I guess the basic plot points then would be:
      - World completely flooded by water after a series of rather cataclysmic events.
      - Discover of atomic(ish) power source to fuel remaining society/large aircraft.
      - Rumors of a massive treasure/possibly ultimate power source.
      - Search for said power source.

Perhaps the three of us could play contending groups trying to find the rumored treasure?
    12. Become
      Become
      So, should I try to construct some sort of plot behind it?
    13. Become
      Become
      I'd like to keep it purely tech, but advanced enough to balance out the fact that magic is absent. I feel that, more often than not, magic co-existing with technology tends to make things really awkward; without the proper planning, magic tends to become an after thought. I'd rather just make it a tech RP, and get it started sooner.
    14. Become
      Become
      I think it's important to be open about things. Desert has been on a bit. I've already relayed some thoughts to him via VM. I'd suggest you check it out. I think we might have something to go off of.
    15. Become
      Become
      So, about that three way...
    16. Become
      Become
      It would appear that everything has seen a Holiday slow-down around here.
    17. Become
      Become
      Nautical as in something on the high seas.
    18. Become
      Become
      Sounds tight. I've been feeling very nautical lately though, I must admit.
    19. Become
      Become
      Ah. OK. That makes sense. Is this going to be something modern/contemporary age? Or are we gonna go with a fantasy setting?
    20. Become
      Become
      Is it gonna be a small character cast? Or is it gonna be us three playing a large number of characters?
  • About

A place. You know, the kind with doors and windows
    It depends.
    I'm a moogle, kupo. Well, not anymore. Ish.

Moogles.

Signature

A fantastic continuous RP site that I frequent. Warning: Ages 16+ only.

[​IMG]

*JAZZHANDS!*