• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Kitty
Last Activity:
Dec 13, 2021

Awarded Medals 1

Birthday:
Nov 13, 1985 (Age: 38)
Teacher

Kitty

I Survived The BG Massacre, Female, 38, from Kentucky, USA

Staff Member Administrator
Kitty was last seen:
Dec 13, 2021
    1. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      XD NO NO NO NO NO NO SILLY GOOSE! Lol. I didn't say anything about entering your art into a contest. I said that I wanted to put your pictures up in a folder and I was hoping that maybe it will have the members there to maybe think of actually having a contest. XD Nothing about adding your pictures into a contest. Now that would be rude, would it not?
    2. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      I was just putting up your art to show that you won, giving credit and maybe try to at least attempt to draw some members from Deviant to come here to compete as well.
    3. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Nah. I had some of your signatures on my comp already from the contests that you have won and I think that you did alright. Besides, XD Aren't you the one saying that we should go and improve? Why not go back and improve on those pictures that helped you win the contests if you do not like them? Still working on mine.

As for contests... I'll just hold that back. I can't rush this.
    4. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Hey Kitty. I was wondering but may I have permission to add some of your pictures that you used to win in the SOTW contests in the past to DeviantArt? Not like I will steal or anything but I believe that I may be able to start a small contest on DeviantArt... maybe.
    5. NeRo
      NeRo
      kitten i love reading your post in debates.
    6. xxxJRosesxxx
      xxxJRosesxxx
      I posted the next chapter!
    7. xxxJRosesxxx
      xxxJRosesxxx
      Mine was ok, I went to my Aunt and Uncle's Yooker Party and felt uncomfortable around intoixcated people I didn't know very well. So my cousin and I hung out in her bedroom, I drew, read, and listened to music. But I did come out to watch the ball drop with my Mom, and then shortly after I drove us home.
    8. xxxJRosesxxx
      xxxJRosesxxx
      Hi Kitty! I hope you had a Happy New Year!
    9. Cameron
      Cameron
      Oh don't worry, I'm always here whether it's on a daily basis or just once in a month. I just don't post as much as I used to back when I registered. This place was much more full of life back then, but guess that just happens when people grow older - forums are a trend that passes away with age in most cases. I'm still not seeing it as a possibility that this place would be restored (as KH-franchise isn't really getting new players who seek these kind of discussion forums, the old ones have already found them and left) to the point where a new message pops out every five minutes other than just in the spamming department.

Oh, silly me, started writing more than I was planning to. It's 6AM here so ta-ta, gotta get some rest.
    10. Cameron
      Cameron
      If you minus all the fighting and bitching about everything, of course!
    11. Cameron
      Cameron
      Just lurking around, like most of the time.
    12. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      SWEEETNESS!!! I found my own way of adding depth to my pictures! WHOO HOO! I am completely 120% excited and content!
    13. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      <_< OH my gosh. I hope I can turn in this entry this time before my mom comes back to have me swing on the roof again to tape up the decorations...
    14. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      I know! Right now, I am having so much fun with Pixlr so I am going to work on a Kairi picture... hm... I wonder if I should make my very first banner... testing out all of the contrasting and blurring, especially the levels and curves.
    15. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Thanks about the dodge/burn tool part. Finally can turn down the brightness a bit on my pics. -.- Now to figure out on number one problem: Depth. On a different site to try and learn.
    16. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Lol. It's ok about the reference. I need a laugh. Was depressed for a while so I feel a lot better. I feel like making some Kingdom Hearts signatures and wallpapers now.
    17. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      When you posted in my Shop, the site created two of the same copy of your posts so now I cannot post or delete your own post along with the fact that it shows on the New Posts that it only looked like the newest post was mine instead of yours.
    18. NeRo
      NeRo
      Yea i honestly feel the same. Also yea..the GFX section used to be so active back when i was the only graphic mod there lol. But i've been going around lots of forums and GFX signatures and stuff just arent as popular as they used to be. so its not just us its just a t hing thats going on right now. trends come and go ya know.

I seriously need to vent. idk i just think i need solitude and need to be alone. like my own place and car just ugh...
    19. NeRo
      NeRo
      i'd never neglect you! <3 your my dearest member on this site and i love you so.

I've been so busy and well " angry" i need a therapist lol
    20. Remedy
      Remedy
      I'll just go edit that post entirely, it was rather vague, I'll tell you when I'm done.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 13, 1985 (Age: 38)
    Teacher
    Way too lazy to fill this out. Ask if interested.