Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
xxxJRosesxxx
Last Activity:
May 6, 2013
Mcdonalds Employee

xxxJRosesxxx

New Member, from Michigan

xxxJRosesxxx was last seen:
May 6, 2013
    1. Angel
      Angel
      Haha. I got to reading Chapter 2 & 3. Now I just need to read 4 & 5.
    2. Moogle
      Moogle
      Eh, no. I suck at lit crit.
    3. Kitty
      Kitty
      Somewhere in the debate section, probably on the first page still. The title's something like "Who should lead the household, man or woman?"

It will probably infuriate you, because it's basically this same argument.
    4. Destiny
      Destiny
      No you don't have to have a keyblade, it can be any weapon just as long as its reasonable to that particular RP.
    5. Angel
      Angel
      Haha. Good! I'ma have to sit down and read your chapters though.

From school work to site work. I haven't had time to truly relax.
    6. Angel
      Angel
      Tragic! :P

And yourself!
    7. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      To be traumatizing... :/ I'll check once I get back home from college. We'll see.
    8. Angel
      Angel
      How'ya doin'?
    9. Kitty
      Kitty
      Thanks for letting me know. I'll try and take a look at it this evening.
    10. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      ... No one else didn't do any feedback on your Chapter 3 yet? So sorry. I'll get right to it. I am busy with site work and with the next semester for college about to start, I had to have some focus. Don't worry. Be patient. I'll read your story.
    11. Angel
      Angel
      I just read Ch2 so I'll post later. You know how slow. I am! XD
    12. FON
      FON
      I do do KH, but I mainly do fantasy, original, Mega Man, Digimon, Pokemon, X-Men and BIONICLE.
    13. Angel
      Angel
      Your an amazing new member! Which is why you received my vote!
    14. Kitty
      Kitty
      I used to roleplay a long time ago, on other sites, but to be honest I don't think I have the time or the patience to do it anymore. But I appreciate you thinking about me. XD
    15. Angel
      Angel
      I think it would sound better if I'm pronouncing it right in my head!

Oh! I'm voting for you as the best new member!
    16. Angel
      Angel
      How would you pronounce that?

Besides you don't have to change it. It's your story. It's really what you want.
    17. Angel
      Angel
      I edit mine also XD
      Just now
    18. Angel
      Angel
      Haha! Isn't writing Fanfics grand!
    19. Angel
      Angel
      Then post it!. I'm such a slacker!
    20. Angel
      Angel
      Haha. There was a couple of threads that I had to read and post in first! But I'm done with those so.....
      I'll read it now and knowing me. I'll probably have a review the following day! XD
  • About

Mcdonalds Employee
    Writing, Drawing, Painting, Reading, Video Games, Television, and Cinema.