• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Kitty
Last Activity:
Dec 13, 2021

Awarded Medals 1

Birthday:
Nov 13, 1985 (Age: 38)
Teacher

Kitty

I Survived The BG Massacre, Female, 38, from Kentucky, USA

Staff Member Administrator
Kitty was last seen:
Dec 13, 2021
    1. Moogle
      Moogle
      Yeah. That was really the turning point. The site has never reached its peak activity since.
    2. NeRo
      NeRo
      Why? are you ok? and i see you heard about the big problem between me and Des some time ago.
    3. Moogle
      Moogle
      DesKHOne debacle. Vox was carting in a friend or two from KHOne, and Des was pissed because she felt like this site was going to turn into another KHOne, so it became this huge clusterfuck fallout and we lost a lot of members when she left.
    4. NeRo
      NeRo
      I've been ok just my ups and downs.
    5. NeRo
      NeRo
      been wondering where you were !!
    6. Moogle
      Moogle
      You mean before that Des-KH1 debacle?
    7. Moogle
      Moogle
      I know what you mean. SB and Angel. . . ugh. . .
    8. xxxJRosesxxx
      xxxJRosesxxx
      Where is this Houseolds thread?
    9. Moogle
      Moogle
      Another thing you may want to add: No two soldiers will EVER have the EXACT SAME record in a platoon, so the "choose man or woman for promotion" part of the gender debate could never happen.
    10. xxxJRosesxxx
      xxxJRosesxxx
      Oh my God! It's been forever since I've posted anything up til now! XD So I've just posted the next chapter, it's pretty short, there wasn't much to do in it.
    11. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Yaaay. Got my glasses and finished my interview... now just need to see if I get the job or not. :D I love these glasses.
    12. xxxJRosesxxx
      xxxJRosesxxx
      Chapter Three
    13. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Whew... just put in my very first real application to a job. Hope I make it.
    14. Noir
      Noir
      I lost to you. Guess i'm bad in that game
      Congrats.
    15. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Ok. Was rushing. Won't do it again.
    16. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      ... XD Yea. That's like, my fifth name change, lol. This will be my last though and I am more comfortable with this one. Usually just changes my name whenever it feels like I am at a certain level in my life or whatever but this one is more personal to me.
    17. NeRo
      NeRo
      lol what do you mean kitten
    18. xxxJRosesxxx
      xxxJRosesxxx
      Hey Kitty, do you have any roleplay characters? I was thinking maybe we could get a small group of roleplayers together if you were up to it. I don't have any ideas yet though.
    19. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Lol. I'll think up of a tournament then.
    20. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Yes. I am still willing to be over the arcade. However, I would love for people in actually wanting to participate in tournaments and the like. I do not just want to make an arcade tournament and no one does not even participate.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 13, 1985 (Age: 38)
    Teacher
    Way too lazy to fill this out. Ask if interested.