Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Napoléon
Last Activity:
Jul 11, 2018
Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.
Disposing the One Ring with Frodo.

Napoléon

Kuroko Fangirl, Female, from Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.

So, haven't bought KH 2.8 yet. Is it worth the money? I checked online and the average play through time is abysmal.... Jul 10, 2018

Napoléon was last seen:
Jul 11, 2018
    1. Khroma
      Khroma
      eerrrrr. Skwippy doesn't know what to name it ;;;;
      but Cuddletopia soundz like an extremely unique name <3
      what'z Spwaky'z favorite little desert ?? :OO
      maybe we can combine Spwaky'z and Skwippy'z favorite desert names together and come up wif a name~
      don' die D:
      Skwippy will cry to sadness if Spwaky dies from intenseness :<
      even though Skwippy will revives Spwaky ;w;

thank yoooouuu~~ <3 <3
      I have two weekz left... -shutter-
      you're welcome~~~
      did you finish your finalz yet?? :O
    2. Tamashi no Ryu
      Tamashi no Ryu
      lol that would be pretty epic. lol

but man, i heard about those events so i think i will prolly go there. those saturday nights huh? man, no lie, sounds hot but ill bring earplugs in case lol but chances are i would be the jerk that did that hehe
    3. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      I think my brand new Galaxy III qualifies.
      Monday? Lucky. I've got at least another month of class.

Damn straight.
      Aside from securing a means to reach me physically it cannot possibly be that difficult.

Perhaps. I'm not quite sure. I'm not even sure if I'm in a good enough position to keep one in a proper state even if I am searching for one.

Yes it was and yes you are forgiven. You've done nothing wrong. After all your VM was sent the day before and you yourself don't always have the time to appear on this site. So you don't need to feel bad. You have your priorities in real life and I would not want to get in the way of them.
    4. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      That picture I do have =]

Aww, you're a gem. Like a diamond in the sky.
    5. Khroma
      Khroma
      yes, indeed :OO
      -gasp- then what shall our country'z name be? :O
      aw.. my spring break ended like... last week. QQQ
      AMGGG NUUUU QQQQ
      mai Spwaky, don't die from intensiveness DD:
      Skwippy be so sad, but she shall travel through miles and miles and miles and universes to revive Spwaky >w<

oouuuuu~~
      I'm studying massively for my APES (AP Environment Science) exam
      which is a college board exam for college creditz >w<
      it'z basically taking a college course at school, then taking a test to receive college credit.
      which meanz.. graduating from college earlier :D
      GOOD LUCK ON YOUR FINAAALLLLLLLzzz~~
      Skwippy gives best luck for Spwaky >w<
    6. Noir
      Noir
      Um, so you're back?
    7. Tamashi no Ryu
      Tamashi no Ryu
      hehe yea i can always start that, it would be pretty cool.

And yea, I don't think I have a roommate at the moment, but I'm not sure if I really will have one. Only time will tell I guess, I wouldn't mind, but I agree with what you said, I don't mind those who party, but don't bring the party back to the dorm lol. I actually have to live in the dorm for at least my frosh year, so I'll experience it xD. It would be nice if I actually had someone I knew as a roommate, but since I'm going down to So-Cal, I don't know anyone down there lol
    8. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      No. Not that. Just be sure to get a good one.
      Rules and whatnot. I'm not allowed to use too much of my power.

I would rock that shirt every day.
      Come and get it from me ;)

Good to know.

So do you know what today (April 8th) is?
    9. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      Well I did grow a manly ass beard. It took me 21 years and 9 months. 21 years and 9 months and I had what probably could have pass as a beard.
    10. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      My phone has done it several times. Pisses me off.
      I would love to help you. But this is something you must do yourself. I am not allowed to interfere.

Nice.
      I hate Biology. Chemistry all the way.

Would that make you Mrs. Wonderful? Or would it be Ms. Wonderful if you're not married yet?
    11. Khroma
      Khroma
      I agree ;w;
      finalz shouldn't exist D:
      and thank you ;w;
      I'm sure Spwaky did great also~
      yup :DD is it also Spwaky'z spring break?? :O

I'm glad they're all over for Spwaky too~~
      Skwippy has been super tired lately,
      but now she on spring break and catching up on sleep~~
      what about Spwaky~?
    12. Tamashi no Ryu
      Tamashi no Ryu
      Oh awesome, if that's the case then yea, I'll look deeper into it. And So-Cal is pretty into the whole animation/movies hype so I think their universities should have it.

Yea, I know right? I did exactly that, I chose something I knew I would love, and I don't think I'm going to regret it. I think I'll have a great time in college, the only thing I'm nervous about is how I have to spend a year (freshman year specifically) in their dorm, since I'm not from So-Cal.
    13. Tamashi no Ryu
      Tamashi no Ryu
      lol thank you! I think you're the first one to say that, others just say i should've chosen something a bit more vague so i can open myself more to backups, but the thing is my backups are in that field too so i don't know what they're talking about. And yea, I do actually plan on joining clubs, if they have an anime club, holy crap that would be sssoooooo awesome, i would love to join that just because I can't stop talking about them xDD I can see how that would make college life a little easier on the people.
    14. Khroma
      Khroma
      you're welcome Spwaky <3
      I'm sure Spwaky will do fwuine :D
      Skwippy has finalz next week too ;w;
      she'z nervous about them also,
      and spring break is coming up next week :D
      that'z just pretty much wif school~~

awww <3
      thank you Spwakyyyyyy ;w; ;w; ;w;
      how is Spwaky lately~?
    15. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      You sent the email to my Yahoo account. And I always reply with my phone. There's a possibility that my reply never fully sent and neither of us knew.
      Keep calm and remember that I have faith in you :cool:

As do I.
      Why?

What can I say?
    16. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      I'm your kitty too right >w< How comes I gets no love in your siggy?
    17. Tamashi no Ryu
      Tamashi no Ryu
      Sorry for the late reply, I don't really check this site a lot since it is usually just one or two people that actually talk to me lol. So yea, my fault. I think you're right, I would love University life, it seems very appealing to me now, as I get closer and closer to it. I actually intend to become a voice actor, so I am going for a double major in both Digital Communications and Media/Multimedia and Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts, General.I think that'll help me with getting a career in voice acting
    18. Khroma
      Khroma
      ooohh. I seee~~
      you're welcome :D
      and I wishes good luck to you on finishing your semester~~

awww ;w;
      SKWIPPY SOBBB QQQ
      that was so touching of Spwaky ;w;
    19. Remedy
      Remedy
      PURPLE DIAMOND
      dannnnnng
    20. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      SOOOO ZETTA SLOW!!!! :P lol
  • About

Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.
    Disposing the One Ring with Frodo.
    Just your usual friendly Canadian girl. I enjoy the small things in life and cats. Rocking chairs always cheer me up too.

... That and hot chocolate.

I speak two languages: English and French. I am currently learning Spanish... Wish me luck!

Merci. À plus.

Signature

Nudity For Life
    Resident Chemistry Nerd
    Awesome Avvy by the one and only Kitty ~! <3​

Napoléon - It can change the world !
    Angel (Angie) - One penny at a time.

A Mari Usque Ad Mare
    "Spread the love; One person at a time"
    Skwippy x Spwaky Ninja Kittie League
    Skwippyz My Spectacular, Adowable, Fwuffie, Luffie, Mwagical, Pweanut Bwutter Hwuggie Kwittie

Je t'aime​