Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Napoléon
Last Activity:
Jul 11, 2018
Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.
Disposing the One Ring with Frodo.

Napoléon

Kuroko Fangirl, Female, from Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.

So, haven't bought KH 2.8 yet. Is it worth the money? I checked online and the average play through time is abysmal.... Jul 10, 2018

Napoléon was last seen:
Jul 11, 2018
    1. Khroma
      Khroma
      (part 2)
      O____O!!!
      congratz Spwaky <3 <3
      I knew you'd do well in them ;;;;
      that'z amazing how you got 90s for everything though ~~
      and a pet phoenix would be awesome :O
      what should we name it?? :OO

they were all okay >w<
      I got a pretty good score on my info. tech. final.. (61 out of 60),
      and my speech/presentation for my AP Environmental went well too.
      the rest were okay, but i'm a bit worried about world history.
      skwippy hopes she'z okay on world history ;;;

skwippy shall wait for spwaky'z reply nao <3
    2. Khroma
      Khroma
      (part 1)
      SPWAKY!!!!!
      Skwippy is sososososososososo sorry for replying super late ;;;;
      Skwippy just finished her finalz this past week + worked at graduation ceremony too.
      then her summer school startz Monday, so she doesn't really get a break ;;;

ooouuu. that soundz like a wonderful name :D
      yush!! it shall be,'Cuddle Topia: The (Fantasy) Land of Oreos and Taro Kake."
      taro kake is basically cake that'z made with taro;
      taro is a plant..fruit.. thingie, and the inside of it is a lavender color,
      so basically stuff made with taro are either a really pale lavender that look like white,
      or it'z just lavender-colored :D
    3. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      Clearly something other than ducks. I'm leaning more towards whales.
      Congrats. How did it go?

In my spare time while I was bored.
      Not always. I think some serial killers want some people's blood.

That is still a long time.

I didn't mean to *Cyber hugs*

Fairly close ;)
    4. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      I dunno. I think we would need a backup plan.
      That's the easy way out. And anything worth having doesn't come easy.

Secrets to life? I already did those a while ago.
      Who said anything about me being a vampire?

Ouch. That is so long, even though June is next week.

No it doesn't.

Not at all? I figured you would.
    5. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      Or they'll be blown away in the wind.
      But the cold hard truth is better than a sweet, sweet lie.

Five times huh? I think I'm starting to see a connection here.
      Psh. The blood sucking ponies can't get me. I want your blood for myself. Ponies have nothing to do with it.

How long until that happens?

How can you not tell people you're sane?

For all you know. But the question is just how much do you know?

:)
    6. Tamashi no Ryu
      Tamashi no Ryu
      Yea, every retake is like 60 bucks a pop. It's an unbelievably big waste of money, but then again it is your future you're doing it for. And I completely agree, sometimes a student may not be feeling their best on that one day and it may hinder his/her performance, which is not allowing them to participate on equal ground. Thank you, I hope I did well too, the only difference it would make is what kind of math i would take in college, and seeing as i will be in liberal arts major, i dont think it really matters what math i would take, as long as i take a math course. haha thank you, i would have to work on my hair and dont worry about not knowing the charas i mentioned, i tend to be one of those guys that watch the "small-fry animes".

Haha I really agree with your points here, i haven't seen anyone blackout drunk, but i would love to see someone do that xD that would be so hilarious. for the homework, it's just throwing them a bone out of pity in my personal experiences.
    7. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      I dunno. I saw a video once of ducklings getting blown away with the wind.
      I know you didn't want to hear that, but I couldn't just lie to you.

Hmm... :D:D:D:D:D
      I want your blood.

The aww is all you need to say.

But I must go along with your antics. It is what works.

Why would such a doubt cross your mind?

Of course.
    8. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      Ducklings? That would be a first.
      The labs suck. They are very annoying.

That is strange. But not bad.
      I won't let them have your blood.

I wanna be your icecube tray :cool:

Don't let your waterhole dry up.

Of course I'll say hi. Why wouldn't I?

I don't hate you. I just don't always check email or anything. I'll go look though.
    9. Tamashi no Ryu
      Tamashi no Ryu
      I completely agree with that! :D That test is so nervewrecking, I think it is very unequal way of judging how intelligent someone is. It is also something that colleges look at with such a close eye. Some colleges, however, actually take the best out of each section and use those as your final scores. That is great and all, but if you don't have the fee to pay for more tests, you're kinda screwed. And who would i cosplay as? Fairy Tail's Gray Fullbuster, Kira from Btoom, that kid is insane, and soo badass xD. And 3rd would prolly be Kaito, but that is pretty far from my looks.

HAHA yaaay! close bonds! And yea, i feel bad for them, and they never learn xDD. people who find beer can be different types of drunks which can make a good party. I'm abstaining from drinking at least for now. I really wanna be able to remember everything that happened so i can at least explain my innocence later and not go dur xD
    10. Tamashi no Ryu
      Tamashi no Ryu
      Yea, it is really stressful, especially if you don't do well, it just makes you nervous about whether or not you can get into the college you wanna go to. (for me, i got rejected from my dream college, but whatevs xD.) And I totally agree with you about cosplaying, it is indeed a wonderful hobby, once i make my first costume, i think i'll be into it waay more :D

Oh yay! Someone else does their homework! xD so many people i know never do their homework and they always ask me for help. And then they either just say thank you, or they pay me, which is always nice, but that doesn't help in college for them; which makes me concerned for those people. And yea, Sundays are quiet huh? That would make quite a nice laid-back day actually. And really? SD could have crazy parties? I never knew that to be honest lol
    11. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      Quite possibly.
      Bio labs sucked too. But OChem labs are also bad. Regular Chem labs were so much better.

I don't always include smiles. But when I do they are usually :D
      Not that. I just wasn't sure what else to say.

Sporadic messages have their own bit of fun to them.

Yep. Mine is awesome but sometimes you just need a dose of your own.

I'll think about it ;)
    12. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      Sure. But those plans would require you to be alive.
      Labs can be fun. Unfortunately most of my OChem labs are boring.

But I do plenty of smileys.
      I see.

That we can do.

I have faith in you.

It is an awesome site. But be sure to prioritize things. I wouldn't want you failing because of such a cool site.
    13. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      Why would you be afraid of me doing that?
      Ouch.

lol. Don't I do a lot of smileys?
      Maybe. But why are they called the Maritime provinces?

Odds are I'm gonna be working. That's the day after my semester ends and I've already requested days off for days before the semester ends.

Psh, go for the later day. Procrastination.

On a side note, did you happen to read the announcement about another site?
    14. Tamashi no Ryu
      Tamashi no Ryu
      Haha well, the placement tests are for state universities if you do not meet a certain expectation for math or english in the SATs. I was about 90 points off for math so i had to retake the placement tests and yea, it wasnt that bad, it was pretty easy actually so yea lol. And thank you xD I think im not gonna be the best cosplayer so i might just do it from time to time as a hobby. But i think it helps people get into their characters a lot better.

I completely agree with you on this actually, usually, i complete my homework right when i get them so i wont forget, but there will be times when i slip up and one throws a fastball at me and slips my mind. I would love the parties for sure, but i will definitely do my homework first. San Diego shouldnt be too bad. lol
    15. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      I don't want you to die either.
      Look at you go.

Sweet ^_^
      What is a maritimer?

Well, I'm not really in a position to comfortable support a Mrs. Wonderful. I still live at home. My pay from work is getting dangerously close to half of what I used to make. I'm always working or at school. I don't have time to devote to giving attention to those who need it.

You're not sure which one?
    16. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      Naw. You'll survive.
      Somewhat weird. After all my spring semester began in February and my Fall semester began in August.

Works for me.
      I dunno. Aside from the snow and you Canada doesn't seem all that appealing.

When I stop stalling.

As are you.
    17. Khroma
      Khroma
      LMAO. we can name it with something with oreo in it..
      hrm~~ but we can alwayz use Cuddletopia as an option :D
      Skwippy'z favorite desert is.. taro kake >w<
      Spwaky'z examz are over now~~ -raise tail-
      how was it~~??
      and yes, phoneix down from a phoenix :D <3

yea, my AP/Advance Placement official exam is tomorrow ;;;;;;;;
      Skwippy is so nervous... QQQQ
      -crashes into wall-
      by the way~ has Spwaky seen the new forum yet? (Enix Origin) :O
      Skwippy is on there waiting for Spwaky <3
    18. Tamashi no Ryu
      Tamashi no Ryu
      hahahah that would be really awesome, cosplaying and all. Oh I can't wait to do that, I just took the placement tests today at the school, and it wasn't too bad. Thought it was gonna be tougher honestly lol.

If I am an epic partier, man, you're right, i would love fridays, saturdays actually might just be my day of rest from it all haha I think I would just go all out at the parties on friday, crash on saturday. College sounds real good right about now xD
    19. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      Yesterday.
      But summer doesn't start on Monday.

How shall we do it? Stare into each other's eyes for a bit?
      Money is kinda tight for me as well right now V_V

I suppose you do. I don't think there's much harm in letting you know.

You still did a fine job this year.
    20. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      Yes you should.
      Told you you could do it.

My ego screams me :p
      Hmm... Whatever shall we do about that?

Both. And some other things.

It is fine. The fact is you cared enough to actually wish me a happy birthday and that is all that matters.
  • About

Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.
    Disposing the One Ring with Frodo.
    Just your usual friendly Canadian girl. I enjoy the small things in life and cats. Rocking chairs always cheer me up too.

... That and hot chocolate.

I speak two languages: English and French. I am currently learning Spanish... Wish me luck!

Merci. À plus.

Signature

Nudity For Life
    Resident Chemistry Nerd
    Awesome Avvy by the one and only Kitty ~! <3​

Napoléon - It can change the world !
    Angel (Angie) - One penny at a time.

A Mari Usque Ad Mare
    "Spread the love; One person at a time"
    Skwippy x Spwaky Ninja Kittie League
    Skwippyz My Spectacular, Adowable, Fwuffie, Luffie, Mwagical, Pweanut Bwutter Hwuggie Kwittie

Je t'aime​