Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
NeRo
Last Activity:
Jul 22, 2024

Awarded Medals 1

College Student

NeRo

Your Supreme Lord And Savior, from Chicago, IL

Staff Member Administrator

Have i really been away for so long.....? Jun 13, 2019

NeRo was last seen:
Jul 22, 2024
    1. King of Darkness
      King of Darkness
      Hey Vox, check out the message I sent you earlier?
    2. Nova
      Nova
      I miss your face! :0
    3. Destiny
      Destiny
      Also I need to discuss ideas with you, but skype on my phone is a real pain
    4. Destiny
      Destiny
      You ignored my post
    5. Kitty
      Kitty
      Almost all people annoy me. Go comment on my gimpy crap in the GFX section's rating thread when you have a chance, please. :)
    6. Kitty
      Kitty
      Well, the last time I got it, I got it in mysterious ways, but the last time I tried, it didn't go so well. Gimp's not as terrible as I thought it be, but it's just getting used to a whole new thing, which is annoying.
    7. Kitty
      Kitty
      The worst has happened. I've officially lost my photoshop for good and am now forced to use gimp. The horror!

So what's up with you?
    8. Abyssal Knight
      Abyssal Knight
      Dude if it's for the sake of KHP, my hope will never be lost. This is a wonderful place whether you know it or not. I'll help contribute to the cause of bringing KHP back.
    9. Abyssal Knight
      Abyssal Knight
      You seriously didn't think I come back. Wow that hurt. When I get a better laptop some time soon I'll send you an app for the GFX Team you know that what I'm going to school for so...yeah I'd love to help bring this place back. Just tell me what you need done.
    10. Abyssal Knight
      Abyssal Knight
      Hey Champ you could've let me known about the ole rendezvous
    11. Kitty
      Kitty
      Send me a message and I'll get back to you on Friday. v_v
    12. Kitty
      Kitty
      I don't ever remember to check on that new site- I think I have like 4 posts over there, or something. >_<

Possibly net soon- trying to get a home equity loan, and if I get enough to buy my house from my parents and pay off my car, which I think is likely, I'll have some cash for internet and tv and all the crap I've been missing out on for like ever.
    13. Kitty
      Kitty
      Sorry about the epic fail in replying- yes, I still teach, and the school's had a lot of shit going on that's given me like zero time for the internet. The last few months have been nuts. But I think everything's finally cool now. Good luck with your apartment hunting. :)

Yeah, I need Skype, and a lot of things, actually. One of these days I need to get some damn internet for my house, too. I keep saying I'm gonna, then I don't get around to it. Meh. I'm just so lazy anymore. Miss talking with you and bossing people around the site, though.
    14. Kitty
      Kitty
      Hmm?

So what's new with you lately?
    15. Biosaber
      Biosaber
      Your from Chicago? So am i
    16. Kitty
      Kitty
      I'm still kind of around- I've been getting on the internet about once every other day. You can email me through my profile here- I don't want to post it, but you can get the address that way. Just, there's never anything that catches my eye, or anyone talking to me, so I don't feel inspired to post more on either site.
    17. Kitty
      Kitty
      I can't say the same. I've made myself busy with other things and haven't really missed it. I wish it had never come to the point that there's barely a reason to check out the site anymore, but... If this were a few years ago, I'd be missing it like crazy, but now I think I've just outgrown it all. I'm barely even online anymore lately. v_v
    18. Kitty
      Kitty
      That's pretty awesome.

I keep meaning to spend some time on that site, but I keep getting distracted during the small amounts of time I have internet. *Sigh*
    19. Kitty
      Kitty
      Yeah, I haven't had much internet access recently. How are you doing?
    20. Abyssal Knight
      Abyssal Knight
      Sup Vox hows it going
  • About

College Student
    I'll slap you

Interact

Content:
    AIM:
    diante01
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    dmoney9991@yahoo.com