Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Angel
Last Activity:
Dec 27, 2023

Awarded Medals 1

Home Page:
Webmaster

Angel

Lion Heart, Male, from Deep within your heart

Staff Member Administrator

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky Dec 25, 2019

Angel was last seen:
Dec 27, 2023
    1. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      I imagine so. We're like Yin and Yang, so I think a battle between you and I would be something to behold.
    2. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      The same pretty much. What say you to a battle to revive the arena section?
    3. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      How's it going Coffee Man?
    4. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      Thanks a ton. Now I can get started on some good teams. Especially including Glaceon since it is my favorite non legendary.
    5. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      Still have those fossils though.
    6. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      Giving you a warning that I can't find a Venomoth with Wonder Skin. I've been trying for half an hour.
    7. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      It appears on Route 15 for Y as well. But unfortunately I currently only have 3 friends added. You, one who gives me poison type, and one who gives me fighting type.
    8. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      The Tyrogue and Venomoth won't be a problem at all (In fact I might already have a Venomoth with Wonder Skin). Larvitar is difficult but I'll try for it (I did already breed one in advance for you, but it has Guts). The Liepard is impossible for me since it doesn't appear in horde battles. If you're able to somehow breed the Prankster ability, then I can get you the Liepard to start with.
    9. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      Ouch. Fortunately I'm free for the entire day so just let me know whenever you're able to trade.

Also, as for what I have to give you, right now I have Kabuto, Omanyte, and Larvitar for Y's exclusives. Are there any others you wanted? I also can catch Venomoth, Cascoon, Tyrouge, Machoke, and one other fighting type from the Friend Safari in case you needed some fighting or poison types.
    10. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      Hey, I'm free for about an hour. Would you like to make the trades now?
    11. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      Okay. Thanks. And as for a time to trade I should definitely be around by 10 PM Pacific time and then definitely by midnight Pacific time Thursday thru Sunday.
    12. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      I assume you have X version since you need Aggronite. In addition to some of those Venomoths, I can try to get some Y version exclusives for you as well. With those Dittos, I was hoping for 3 or 4 with 2 or 3 perfect IVs each so I can breed whichever perfect IVs I need.
    13. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      Unfortunately I do not have an Aggronite to spare with trading. Sorry.
    14. Biosaber
      Biosaber
      Hopefully I can become One some day
    15. Biosaber
      Biosaber
      its been awhile since i was on but howt do i edit that title under my name and over the bars
    16. Tsukiyo
      Tsukiyo
      ive kinda forgotten about this place lol i usually just put my time on narutoforums but i decided to try and be active here again
    17. FatewithFury
      FatewithFury
      thanks! im spending my birthday in new orleans xDD ^_^
    18. 007
      I waited for you , but i guess you got busy.
      lets meet in a better time.
    19. 007
      I'm waiting for you in the chatting room.
    20. 007
      sorry I'm late
      i was out baying dinner
      i am in the chatting room
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.arclites.com
    Webmaster

Interact

Signature

[​IMG]
    Link