• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Taboo Sho
Last Activity:
Apr 20, 2024

Awarded Medals 1

Birthday:
Dec 20, 1994 (Age: 29)
Home Page:
Twitch Streamer

Taboo Sho

The Math Emperor, 29, from USA

Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Time to pick up the slack. Nov 11, 2020

Taboo Sho was last seen:
Apr 20, 2024
    1. Destiny
      Destiny
      And in K-On, nobody knows who Melody is yet. She's a stranger to everybody.
    2. Destiny
      Destiny
      ? (10 character)
    3. Destiny
      Destiny
      Ok that's fine, which PM though are you referring to?
    4. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Oh, I wasn't too offended. Just lazy. Besides, Canada has beaten the USA twice in the Olympics, so I know how good we are ;P

Sorry about not writing back to you sooner !

I'd love a remake in Majora's Mask as well. What's your favourite part about that game ? : 3
    5. Dion
      Dion
      Dude I've been here since 2013 wth man.
    6. Destiny
      Destiny
      Honestly I'm not entirely sure what your problem is. You claim to want to become a girl, but if you go through that change, then you're still not going to be a girl. Wanting to be a girl and being one are totally different, and you should only do the change if you already are one. Not wanting, wanting will probably just ruin your life, because that means what you are now is who you are.

So tell me about yourself, not what you think about yourself or want about yourself, about yourself. And send it as a pm
    7. Destiny
      Destiny
      I'm straight, I'm also an Ally, and as a writer I don't care, but there comes this point Sho that you need to realize you overdue it. I have characters with successful relationships, but look at why. I don't strictly focus on the relationship, it just for character development. The point of the character is set based on the specific RP's plot. As if every character I develop.
    8. Destiny
      Destiny
      Your last bunch of characters, and no offense, the female characters who you play as a lesbian, have been focused on relationships. You claim that you're actually a girl and you're going to become a girl, but I hope you realize, girls aren't what you think they are, and this coming from an actual girl. With all your female characters so far, they have been designed by the spotlight of how media portrays girls and women, when that's far from the truth. Girls and women are not focused on finding the "one," they are focused on living their own lives, girls work towards success, we are tough, we are brute, and we are confident. Girls are not those that you watch in anime's
    9. Destiny
      Destiny
      Well there's going to be a point that fondling needs to be watched and it doesn't hit power playing. But I'm strict on making sure you realize Melody will not be in any form of relationship with Krystal, and if she gets annoying there will be tension
    10. Cameron
      Cameron
      Huh. But yeah, eh, probs not going to play, not really my thing.
    11. Cameron
      Cameron
      You sure you want to start a conversation with me about a game that has incest? Not really my thing.
    12. Destiny
      Destiny
      It's not happening in K-ON go read my character. It won't work and it won't happen.

and yeah, as in depth as you can because I forget where exactly we left off, and as a private RP we may need to restructure it since we don't have pierrot and I don't want to have vox thrown in without pierrot
    13. Cameron
      Cameron
      Eh, have to say I haven't. How come?
    14. Destiny
      Destiny
      Then ask for help.

In regards to Legendary, possible to continue it. Though I don't remember where we left off and when I snuck away/ left SEO my ability to see mature rp was taken as well. But we can continue in a Private RP here, but you need to set up from where we left off in a lot of details, because I can't go look at it to write it.
    15. Destiny
      Destiny
      You need to come up with your own RP, to pull off that storyline, you can't use other people's RP's for your own story lines
    16. Destiny
      Destiny
      According to vox, the RP isn't being based entirely on the actual anime. It's kind of going to be like Legendary.

And no offense, but you're really putting other characters in a hard place without coordinating things first. It's like, one of you three need to be in a relationship with Krystal or she'll die, oh and she's your friend in the band. So, I suggest not doing that in this RP unless you are able to coordinate it, and not my character. My character is hardly the rocker type, she's quite contemporary and maybe classified as a bit conservative.
    17. Destiny
      Destiny
      Wait I'm confused, what now?
    18. Destiny
      Destiny
      I personally would of preferred just bass and song writing and maybe backup singer, but that's vox's decision I guess
    19. Destiny
      Destiny
      On her way to meet Ellen.

And that's not the case (honestly I feel like you're making excuse after excuse) in Ellen's very first post she leaves the shoot range alone and by herself. That's how Jordan ran into her. Also I think Jordan is directed towards Ellen right now as well.
    20. Destiny
      Destiny
      You can still seek her out.
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 20, 1994 (Age: 29)
    Home Page:
    http://www.twitch.tv/EmperorSho
    Twitch Streamer
    Nothing much to say really...

Kingdom Hearts, fanfiction etc...

Interact