• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Taboo Sho
Last Activity:
Apr 20, 2024

Awarded Medals 1

Birthday:
Dec 20, 1994 (Age: 29)
Home Page:
Twitch Streamer

Taboo Sho

The Math Emperor, 29, from USA

Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Time to pick up the slack. Nov 11, 2020

Taboo Sho was last seen:
Apr 20, 2024
    1. Destiny
      Destiny
      Well, Mel's not friends with any of them. And she'd stay more hidden as your character is a strong force that would cause her to get noticed.

I mean if it bothers you or nobody is in that room you can always find a way to transfer rooms such as the teacher couldn't handle her so pushed her to room 3A. But wait till you know if nobody else is in that room.
    2. Destiny
      Destiny
      In my defense, it's me. So yeah. As for everybody else, I don't know their reasonings.

Plus 3A lets my character stay hidden 3B with your character there, it doesn't.

If it bothers you so much, you can always find a way to transfer rooms, but I vote you wait to see if others do in fact join you such as maybe Curtis or Wayward.
    3. Become
      Become
      My lack of consent renders anything you do without said consent an infringement of RPing's most basic fundamentals. I don't want my character being manhandled and groped within three posts of her intro.
    4. Become
      Become
      No. It's not mandatory. It's not mandatory because you don't have my consent. Get that through your head.
    5. Become
      Become
      Well as the person playing Kayla, my answer is no.
    6. Become
      Become
      No way in Hell Kayla would let it happen against her will.
    7. Helena Roliet
      Helena Roliet
      I'd say Mira swings anyway. But being with someone would be hard for her.
    8. Destiny
      Destiny
      ok. And the one I definitely want answered is about what it means to be a girl/ what's a girl.
    9. Destiny
      Destiny
      Fine, it's edited, though I liked the previous post.

Any more progress on legendary and that pm of yours?
    10. 月野 うさぎ
      月野 うさぎ
      Thank you, but I don't think I need to be welcomed ^^;
    11. NeRo
      NeRo
      We are inside a cafe. we're not outside. so you need to edit your post lol.
    12. NeRo
      NeRo
      Unison may not happen. But the card's still up in the air about a Vocal lead. Only because in the start you didnt apply to be lead vocalist. So that spot is still available for another RP'er to take that as another act entirely. Besides we havent even met or got to school so its WAY too early to tell. But who knows. Nothing is concrete yet!!
    13. Destiny
      Destiny
      No, it's not because every human voice has a different timbre that's what prevents it. Unless Mel and Krystal and the whole band have the same exact voice which is impossible. I don't have the same voice as my mom or my dad, even identical twins have a slight different in vocal timbre.

And the idea appears to have no thought into it or else we wouldn't have this discussion.

Tell me why this idea should happen, tell me how this is possible. Give me fact and creative possibilities. I, as a music major and English (writing) major see none
    14. Destiny
      Destiny
      It doesn't because the human voice is imperfect. If one of the two "unison" song era waivers even 3 cents off the pitch at 0 cents, it will clash. Theoretically two robots can "sing" in unison and it would be true unison, however it would be plain. Nobody likes that.

Further the human ears like harmony as it balances out pitch and highlights the melody. Harmony is be far the most important thing in vocal music.

You're arguing with somebody who has taken 7 music theory classes. It is not happening.

Those reading who are musicians, like myself, it shows weakness and a lack of knowledge in music when you write "The band's two vocalist sung in complete unison" it will cause, not only me, but other musicians to cringe. So once again, RP may be "fantasy" but something's just do not happen in RP's unless you want to show lack of creativity and/ or lack of understand of subject in question. Therefore I as a musician refuse to have two vocalists in unison.
    15. Destiny
      Destiny
      Well for one you need to think your ideas through completely. Further you need to ask yourself, how does this benefit the RP as a whole. Right now you're only answering, how does this help my character, not the whole RP.

Further, Vox said he wants this to be accurate. There's not a band in the whole world with more than one vocalist singing in so you called it "perfect unison" which in realist terms complete unison.
    16. Moogle
      Moogle
      Eh. Not really my cup of tea. I've already got something semi-horror going on another forum, anyways.
    17. Moogle
      Moogle
      Ah. . .
      1. I'm not sure how well that'd work. Part of the fun of digimon was having something overarching playing in the background, influencing everything as well as kaiser being a third wheel.
      2. haven't played it.
      3. Not good with canon characters.
    18. 月野 うさぎ
    19. Destiny
      Destiny
      Could you please edit your post before somebody jumps on the same thing thinking they know who Melody is
    20. Moogle
      Moogle
      well, Shoot.
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 20, 1994 (Age: 29)
    Home Page:
    http://www.twitch.tv/EmperorSho
    Twitch Streamer
    Nothing much to say really...

Kingdom Hearts, fanfiction etc...

Interact