• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Taboo Sho
Last Activity:
Apr 20, 2024

Awarded Medals 1

Birthday:
Dec 20, 1994 (Age: 29)
Home Page:
Twitch Streamer

Taboo Sho

The Math Emperor, 29, from USA

Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Time to pick up the slack. Nov 11, 2020

Taboo Sho was last seen:
Apr 20, 2024
    1. King of Darkness
      King of Darkness
      If you were to be my Weapon, what weapon would you be?
    2. BK-201
      BK-201
      That is... an extremely hard question... but I'd have to go with Bumblebee.
    3. Moogle
      Moogle
      i already said no to destiny. I'm unfamiliar with the property, and don't want to fumble through everything. Regardless of assistance.
    4. Destiny
      Destiny
      Send it as a pm
    5. Destiny
      Destiny
      All in all this was your own fault. You can't go criticizing Vox, myself, or anybody for that matter if you are the one being stubborn and not willing to change.

1.) that maybe should be a yes. I preach this all the time, ask questions always. Ask questions to others and ask yourself questions.
      2.) First off this has nothing to do with fate (though if you ask me who's a rather intuitive person, those signs are definitely worth listening to and consulting in). In my context, this was a saying. If you didn't enjoy making the character, if you don't like the idea of the character, and you don't get the character, then why the hell would you make that character because first off submitting it to somebody advanced like me is almost guaranteed failure, we can spot when care is not put in as was this character you submitted, Further had this been for a RP created by somebody not as strong a RP'er had accepted the character, you're going to end up doing that RP and yourself a disservice.
    6. Destiny
      Destiny
      Then maybe you should have...

1.) asked specific questions
      2.) should of taken it as a sign versus trying to take on a lead role.
    7. Nova
      Nova
      Thank you old man that is really very nice. I can always count on you for help and friendly advice, though I've never seen a sword quite that shape or size....

lol my bf and I quote this all the time. xD
    8. Nova
      Nova
      Old man is that you!?
    9. BK-201
      BK-201
      Sorry, I just had a hunch that it would be yuri.
    10. Destiny
      Destiny
      ???

May I ask what this is about?
    11. BK-201
      BK-201
      I thought I would give people more time to post, see if anyone else was still in before posting again. I'll post again after I get back from work.
    12. Destiny
      Destiny
      Eh, my character still isn't going to pay attention, plus in my eyes big school, busy hallway, no notice
    13. Destiny
      Destiny
      Well to be perfectly honest, if it's like my high school, you're lucky you can hear your neighbor. And no offense but that's a little strange and random. Like even in a music department you don't find people randomly singing in the halls
    14. Cameron
      Cameron
      Better to let it slide then, lol.
    15. Cameron
      Cameron
      On the same boat about what?

Yeah, the characters are way too different.
    16. Cameron
      Cameron
      Well, you do with your character deveploment what you see best fit, but just get permission from others if it includes other characters in a drastic setting, lol.

Can't comment really to that. Haven't really had any RP romances.
    17. Cameron
      Cameron
      Well thank you, it's been what I've been trying to go for. I thought that if I'd go into the same class as Mira I cold somehow bond the story together and get my character into the story - not as liked by the whole group, and stir up some drama. I think I succeeded fairly, though I'm gonna ease it a little soon so Helena can roleplay more freely.
    18. Destiny
      Destiny
      well unfortunately in a RP you can't be different like that as in order to post it involves character interactions.
    19. Destiny
      Destiny
      Well, once a pattern is started people tend to just follow the pattern.
    20. Destiny
      Destiny
      Ermh, ok, except I don't think Mel has that big of a secret per say
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 20, 1994 (Age: 29)
    Home Page:
    http://www.twitch.tv/EmperorSho
    Twitch Streamer
    Nothing much to say really...

Kingdom Hearts, fanfiction etc...

Interact