• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Goldfish
Last Activity:
Oct 27, 2014
Birthday:
April 27
Glassy Gent

Goldfish

Cats in the Cradle, from Australia Land

Goldfish was last seen:
Oct 27, 2014
    1. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Your video gaming is such a high statute, I'm not worthy *Bows Down*

Hmmph I say you should play the clarinet XD.. And should start tomorrow <_<!
    2. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      But there's only 24 hours in a day XD

I know why can't the sun wear sun glasses x3.. I'm like porcelain, it just attacks my skin >_>..
      I've been playing the saxophone for a year and I guess it's alright XD.. The only reason I started playing was because my best friend is in band and she didn't want to be alone so I joined and chose that instrument x3.. I don't like practising though @_@
      And I'm glad that it's been more eventful ^^.. I haven't been eventfuk though, I'm like a sloth right now and boring on top of that XD
    3. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      I feel like a loser now XD Thanks... v.v

Everythings been alright I guess XD.. I'm bored though and I'm scared to get burned by the sun x3.. I forgot to wear sunscreen all week but amazingly enough didn't get burned >_>.. And I started playing a video game to occupy myself ^^; plus I've got to play the saxophone sometime XD.. I'm too lazy right now v.v.. So how's everythings been since I came back x3 (I don't know what to ask O.O)
    4. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      I don't know XD.. I was either yesterday or the day before, I think the it was the day before though.. Not sure v_v

It sounds like you're having a lovely time XD.. I guess the water doesn't like you very much =O.. What have you done to it? >_>?
    5. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      It's pretty good, so far I've played a total of 20 hours >_>.. So how's life going for you?
    6. Apocalypse735
      Apocalypse735
      So that is how we can make fire pillars!
      Whoa... o_o Fire tornadoes would own. 8D And nice as a drawing too! <3
      *Site is messing up at around this time*
    7. Apocalypse735
      Apocalypse735
      o_o Maybe we should be careful with how much caffiene we give him.
      Weather machine + out of control = not good. XD
    8. Apocalypse735
      Apocalypse735
      That will work. :cool:
      I want to see a hamster jacked on caffiene. =o
    9. Apocalypse735
      Apocalypse735
      Yeah, so let's stick with one giant wheel. XD
      And we can give the hamsters high-maintanence care so the Animal Rights people don't shut us down. >.>
    10. Apocalypse735
      Apocalypse735
      Heehee, I remember that show. XD
      What made me think of the hamster thing is how a lot of mad scientists act. Or something like that. XD
    11. Apocalypse735
      Apocalypse735
      ^3^ The fire pillars have nothing to do with the weather, I just want to do it. But maybe if the sky gets hot enough...
      That's a wonderful idea! I have a theory on how we can channel the lightning and energy. It involves a lot of hamsters, and several giant hamster wheels.
    12. Apocalypse735
      Apocalypse735
      *Gives catnip*
      Yeahhh. Now the animals will be controlled by the System too! =o Whatever that just meant. XD
      I would like to make lightning shoot from the sky. Or large fire pillars. 83 But only for amusement. >3>
    13. Apocalypse735
      Apocalypse735
      Yes you did! ^0^ *Ruffles fur*
      Heat waves, eh? Darn. @_@ I shall crank up the AC. Thanks!
      Controlling the weather would be so useful. *Mad scientist cackle*
      *-* *Eats the yogurt top bar*
    14. Apocalypse735
      Apocalypse735
      ^-^
      Wow. o_o I'm from the past! How's the future? 8D
      Yummm... *Drools* I want one. <3 I had dinner, but not much. I'm in a picky mood for food. XD
    15. Apocalypse735
      Apocalypse735
      *Pats* ^^
      It's always intrigued me how different parts of the world have different timezones and season times. XD LOL, a friend had randomly asked me a few years ago, "If I stood at two different timezones and jumped from one to the other, would that be consider timetraveling?" I laughed so hard. <3
      Oh, that sounds so delicious. =3 Healthy food really can be good.
      I know right? I guess the medicine is some kind of mineral or...vitamine E. No idea. XD
    16. Apocalypse735
      Apocalypse735
      It's good you're not groggy anymore. ^^ Unless you still are. Which isn't good...I think. XD
      5:43, that's early! o.o The sun doesn't start setting that early here until around October.
      Is that a candy bar? =D

Ahah, true. XD Some girls need "beauty sleep" and worry about dark circles and bags under eyes. There is medicine for that. <.< >.> Though I can't get any. XD
    17. Apocalypse735
      Apocalypse735
      I think around three hours ago. I was so groggy, I didn't check the time. XD
      Ohhh. How long do you have to fast?
      Omg rly?! =D =D =D *Feels loved* *Returns love*
    18. Apocalypse735
      Apocalypse735
      Kind of. I woke up earlier and ate dinner, then waited for my mother to finish on here.
      We both have the same sleep schedule. XD
    19. Apocalypse735
      Apocalypse735
      Yeah, and we don't want to look like clones. >.<

The Coffee Queen is awake!
      What 'tis up?
    20. Nine-Tailed Fox
      Nine-Tailed Fox
      Lol.

Wow, that's definitely an interesting plot.

Especially because they're using a girl.
      Normally it's a guy who's the murderer.

Wow, NGE sounds a little confusing. ^^;;

I'll just see what I can find on youtube.
  • About

Birthday:
    April 27
    Glassy Gent
    Strange

You

Signature

Everybody Wang Chung Tonight
    [​IMG]Rawr>Libertine>Doktor>Goldfish
    Probably don't remember me, but I do you.​