• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Zero
Last Activity:
Jul 30, 2015
Birthday:
Sep 15, 1994 (Age: 30)
Home Page:
None

Zero

♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫, 30, from In The Darknessa

Zero was last seen:
Jul 30, 2015
    1. Ventus
      Ventus
      okami's awesome
    2. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      It's alright, don't be sorry :3.. I'm sure it will be an alright year this year ^^.. As long as you're optimistic!! *Glomples* =3
    3. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Don't say that until it starts ^^.. Who knows this year may be a great one!!!! :3
    4. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Yupp XD.. If it was the end of the year exams you would be done school on Thursday instead of Friday ^^
    5. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      I had 4 in a row =[.. I had none on Monday, and then from Tuesday to Friday I had exams DX.. Wouldn't it be nice if you didn't have an exam on Friday ^^
    6. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      It is dumb =\.. They just ruin your day and all the fun you could have been having XD.. I'm never had 5 exams in a row though like some people so I should count myself lucky on that =P
    7. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      It is T.T.. I don't want to start doing homework and studying for bif test v.v.. And exams are just horrible, studying for a whole day straight is no fun at all T.T
    8. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      I only have 8 days of summer left too T.T.. I'm definitely not looking forward to it =[..
    9. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      You're welcome ^^.. So how have you been?? =3
    10. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Oh that sounds great ^^.. I hope you have a lot of fun there :3
    11. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      YAY ^^.. It's almost your birthday then, I'm going to remember to wish you a very happy birthday x3.. So what do you plan on doing for the event :3
    12. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      YAY ^^ You're almost 14 :3.. When's your birthday anyway?? =3.. And you're great at SMod, even if you're the youngest, that never seems to matter these days ;].. Younger people tend to be more mature XD
    13. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      You're welcome ^^.. I thought you deserved it =3.. You're a great SuperMod :3
    14. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      It's alright ^^.. Family always come first :3 and it's nice to clean the house for when they come ^^.. I'm an hour ahead of you =O That's so cool xD.. And YAY for goodnight sleeps =3
    15. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      From a nap O.O.. What time is it where you live? :].. I'm surprisingly enough full of energy even though it's 2:50AM ^^;.. I can't seem to fall asleep lately v.v.. But other then that I'm pretty good, I went over to my grandparents house at around 9 and played cards for two hours xD
    16. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      It's alright *Glomples* :3.. So how have you been today?? ^^
    17. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      I thought you were going to write back after you woke up =P.. Darkslayers I missed you =[
    18. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Alright bye :3
    19. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Alright night!! Sweet dreams and I hope you have a good nights rest *Glomples* =3
    20. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      I hope it's a great year too for the both of us!! =D
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 15, 1994 (Age: 30)
    Home Page:
    http://www.kh-3.net
    None
    I am 17 years old....I like gaming.....I love to watch Anime...I love to hang with friends....

Writing. Basketball. Forums.

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    duke10champs@yahoo.com

Signature

[​IMG]
    Credit goes to Đemaian ^​

Follow the rules, post a lot and just have fun :)
    PM or VM If you need any help.
    See you around the forum!!!​
    [​IMG]