• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Goldfish
Last Activity:
Oct 27, 2014
Birthday:
April 27
Glassy Gent

Goldfish

Cats in the Cradle, from Australia Land

Goldfish was last seen:
Oct 27, 2014
    1. x3pic
      x3pic
      :D true i guess better safe than sorry. Also i found some new scans :/, but laziness/tiredness as stopped me to post them, so ill probably do it tmrw :D (eff college) ha im to young for it
    2. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Or dangerous =O?
    3. Apocalypse735
      Apocalypse735
      Ahaha! XD No, but he is mistaked for a lady off a shampoo commercial. I could send if you'd like.
      Ohhh, well if the shaking is from lifting heavy things, then I think it should pass. ^^ That's usually because the muscles aren't use to it.
    4. Apocalypse735
      Apocalypse735
      I don't have it. >_> But, I DO have a little "Ways to Annoy Sephiroth" thing I created. =]
      Oh no, wear and tear? That isn't good. DX I'll probably eventually get it too. XD
      Tea is good. ^^ I love the Chamomile kind. <3
    5. x3pic
      x3pic
      Since unbirths are no unverse, and we pretty much now how they are made, :p i think its a good idea to close some of these theory threads
    6. Apocalypse735
      Apocalypse735
      >__> He peed on hiself. He got scared over something - it was for a parody I typed a while back. It was very retarded though, so I took it off of Quizilla. =/
      It would be. ^^ I guess I could get schooling for CGI, but I don't know. We'll see. XD Awww, I wonder why your hand shakes. D= Try drinking some herbal relaxation tea while drawing. XD My problem is I strive for perfection in my drawings. I'm my own worst critic, so I end up erasing a million times.
      I could show you some of my work. =3
    7. Apocalypse735
      Apocalypse735
      XD
      Not really, though I wish. I'm the type where I have to be heavily inspired; I can't draw anything at will. Mostly what I have are several unfinished drawings of made-up characters. XD I want to be pro at inking and CGI or at least shading. >.< Though I did draw and finish a design a few years ago.
      And a very cartoony drawing of Sephiroth peeing himself (not as random as it sounds). XD
    8. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Oh XD.. Could it tip from so many people?

Darn Final Exam >.<.. Well they should come back sometime.. Or atleast come close to wear you live =P
    9. alchemistz
      alchemistz
      Hehehe, I will post some funny stuffs from the manga later on!
      With translation of course xD
    10. alchemistz
      alchemistz
      I missed the 1st two parts of the Kingdom Hearts Series
      But I have the complete series of KH: Chain of Memories
      The manga of KH2 will be release this October
    11. alchemistz
      alchemistz
      I missed 1st two parts of the Kingdom Hearts Series
      But I have the complete series of KH: Chain of Memories
      The Manga of KH2 will be release this October
    12. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      I thought the wheels were already uneven XD

I hope you get to see them someday too ^^.. It would definitely be an amusing concert XD.. And I guess you can describ his voice as demonic XD
    13. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      But the chair has more wheels x3

Hey their name is Parkway Drive not just Parkway >_> XD.. The lead singer has a.. lovely.. voice x3
    14. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      The chair would be far more cool x3

I never heard of Parkway now I feel bad XD.. I guess I should youtube those songs and see what they're like ^^
    15. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Wow so you can fit a lot of people XD... Did you ever consider rolling around town with your friends x3

And I'm not a dedicated person either >.>.. I get bored if I keep trying things too much >.<.. And what's Parkway XD
    16. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Holy O.O.. What kind of office chair do you sit in XD

Well then that's good XD.. As long as you're not bad then I think you could make it ;].. And there's nothing wrong with metal bands xD
    17. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Oh no I'm horrible at running downhill I can usually trip on a rock XD.. I guess I'll push you down the hill with your office chair and pray that it does I mean doesn't fall over =P *Glomples*

Oh yeah you could be thne rebirth of Styx =3.. How well do you sing? :3
    18. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      I'll throw you over my shoulders and run! to the hospital!! Let's hope it's not raining where you leave I may slip XD

Oh yeah you want to be in a band and I'll be the manager/fan girl xD.. I think you'd be good at playing though ^^
    19. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      You're losing interest =O.. AH we need to rush you to a hospital ASAP!! O.O

Why a guitar XD.. I guess you could always try it >_>
    20. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Wow you aren't playing a lot now XD.. Why just one hour?

YAY recorder!! .. If you remember how to play it I'm sure you can master the clarinet =3
  • About

Birthday:
    April 27
    Glassy Gent
    Strange

You

Signature

Everybody Wang Chung Tonight
    [​IMG]Rawr>Libertine>Doktor>Goldfish
    Probably don't remember me, but I do you.​