• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Goldfish
Last Activity:
Oct 27, 2014
Birthday:
April 27
Glassy Gent

Goldfish

Cats in the Cradle, from Australia Land

Goldfish was last seen:
Oct 27, 2014
    1. Tsukiyomi
      Tsukiyomi
      You really think its good?
    2. Apocalypse735
      Apocalypse735
      That is so sad! Q~Q When pets run away, it makes the former owner feel like crap. -_-
      I guess it's good that you can look back on the memorable bond. =']

Oh, he wasn't a water turtle. Tortoise! If that's how it's spelled. XD *Can't spell this morning* He was a box turtle with a large chip in his shell. My sis had left him outside one day, he disappeared, then next summer...I found him in the same exact spot where he was seen last. XD;
    3. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      You are a drunk >.<... But it doesn't mean you'll die first XD.. I reserved taht spot, trust me I'll be gone before you =P

A meme? I need a dictionary >_>
    4. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      DX A health condition?! WHAAAA~~ I hope that condition goes away!!!
    5. Tsukiyomi
      Tsukiyomi
      Ok, are you talking about False dreams?
    6. Apocalypse735
      Apocalypse735
      Well...he ran away years ago, and now we live in a different location. >_> I just say he has a great home somewhere. ='3
      Wow, you reuniting with your cat is amazing. o_o It had to have felt good. <3 Something similar had happened with my sister's pet turtle a long time ago. XD XD
    7. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      No way, I'm pretty irresponsible XD.. I think I won't make it past 17 to be honest I risk it all to much >.<

noes? Inventing words now =P
    8. Apocalypse735
      Apocalypse735
      Probably. >___>;; I miss him. XD He was sweet.
      Ahaha, same. XP Cats produce so many scars. -_- And half the time, they don't even mean to.
    9. Overdose
      Overdose
      hahah

try planet render
      they may have some useful renders for you
    10. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Hmm if I get the chance to see it XD.. Who knows I could be dead the next time it comes around =P

Yes, but research gets boring x3.. It reminds me of school which is coming up too soon >.<
    11. Apocalypse735
      Apocalypse735
      Actually the father was one of our former cats, and he was half persian. <3 <3 <3 He either ran away or got stolen though. T_T

Bottle feeding is real fun. <3 And if feels very accomplishing. Though, gotta watch out for their little claws because when they try to grip the bottle, it usually ends up being your hand. XD
    12. Tsukiyomi
      Tsukiyomi
      Yep, people beeen joining my site. And I also been working on False Dreams (MY RP)
    13. Overdose
      Overdose
      yey, you'll get there eventually =D
    14. Tsukiyomi
      Tsukiyomi
      Thats good.
    15. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Bleh =\.. I guess I don't need to see it v.v

Hmm I guess I could always google it and see what it says XD
    16. Apocalypse735
      Apocalypse735
      You can say that again. XD; Bad Nala!
      Oh it was wonderful. I loved bottle feeding. It definitely built a deep bond, and was so adorable. ;-;
    17. Overdose
      Overdose
      rawr i love your new sig
    18. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Ahh noo I missed the red moon then =\

The smoke from fire =S.. How does it do that?
    19. Apocalypse735
      Apocalypse735
      We've had Nala since she was a kitten. She was nearly a year old when she got pregnant, but not quite. She wouldn't feed Patty and her sister, so my mother and I had to bottle feed them. ^^
      Unless you mean me actually holding her. >_>
      XD
    20. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Same here ^^.. I've seen an orange tinted moon before on the night of Halloween years ago XD It looked so close to the earth O.O.. I could have imagined it though I guess since I was so young v.v
  • About

Birthday:
    April 27
    Glassy Gent
    Strange

You

Signature

Everybody Wang Chung Tonight
    [​IMG]Rawr>Libertine>Doktor>Goldfish
    Probably don't remember me, but I do you.​