Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
VentusSearcher
Last Activity:
Oct 2, 2013
Mowing Lawns

VentusSearcher

Steam is the only way...., from Seattle

VentusSearcher was last seen:
Oct 2, 2013
    1. Tsukiyomi
      Tsukiyomi
      Yes I do. Why?
    2. Tsukiyomi
      Tsukiyomi
      Thats good.
    3. Tsukiyomi
      Tsukiyomi
      Hey Axel. How are you?
    4. Yukie
      Yukie
      It is open.,
    5. Cameron
      Cameron
      You know, I'm not going to argue with you because I was like you few years ago. I really didn't think first of the forum rules and all and posted whatever was on my mind. That was what always did get me in trouble.

Saying that you agree with somebody isn't against the rules. But if you make post that "I agree", and only that to a serious debates section, it is count as spam. And when you do two posts in row that are short as hell, it's means violating the rules.

Hope you understand. I'm not really in the mood to argue with you. Hope you'll understand what I'm trying to say here kindly to you.
    6. Cameron
      Cameron
      Please, stop spamming in the Debates section. If you don't got anything more to say in your posts than three words from now on in any place that includes serious discussion, I'm forced to delete your posts that I see violating the rules.

So please, try to debate more properly.
    7. Tsukiyomi
      Tsukiyomi
      Hey Axel, I have these Rep points things in my CP and they won't go away and I don't know how to add them. What do I do?
    8. Answer Man
      Answer Man
      ok good, i was about to be bored on here.
    9. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      ^_^ Thx for staying. You've made me real glad. Makes me have more reasons to stay here for a long time & pray over the KH members until it's my time to actually leave this site. ^_^
    10. Tsukiyomi
      Tsukiyomi
      Thank you, for not leaving.
    11. Answer Man
      Answer Man
      so your really gone......well to bad. come back. to have fun. and dont get pissed off, it's on a computer, write evil letters and rip them up later, bye.
    12. LivingDeath
      LivingDeath
      Hey Mofo, check out my rep from you on below user control panel
    13. Tsukiyomi
      Tsukiyomi
      Fine Axel, but I'll be gone for the day, you'll have to tell me now or send a message later.
    14. Tsukiyomi
      Tsukiyomi
      Anyway, what about False Dreams dude? I know you said you're thinking about coming back but just don't leave, besides what about KHultiment?
    15. Tsukiyomi
      Tsukiyomi
      You have facebook? so do I dude!
    16. Tsukiyomi
      Tsukiyomi
      ... I can't believe it. I know she hasn't been on in a very ong time, but I can't believe she permanently left. You don't have to leave because of her.
    17. Tsukiyomi
      Tsukiyomi
      WHAT! Why are you leaving?
    18. Tsukiyomi
      Tsukiyomi
      Whats going on? Whats he talking about Axel?
    19. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      -.- An admin on their side? Aren't you suppose to be a christian like me like you said in the 2012 thread? Have a calm mind & stop letting negative things get to you. Right now, I'm real ticked off about people leaving because of bad things & friends leaving, but if that's what you want to do because of them, then it's fine by me. I care about you & I want you to stay, but I said all that I had to say & there's no more advice that I can give to you or to anyone else. I'm cleaned out.
    20. Apocalypse735
      Apocalypse735
      I remember that quote. *Hugs*
      =/
  • About

Mowing Lawns
    Life is looking up for me.

Hockey, Guitar, Video Game's, Oboe, Tenor Sax, Clarinet, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE, FUN!

Signature

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]