• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Goldfish
Last Activity:
Oct 27, 2014
Birthday:
April 27
Glassy Gent

Goldfish

Cats in the Cradle, from Australia Land

Goldfish was last seen:
Oct 27, 2014
    1. Tsukiyomi
      Tsukiyomi
      I bet you do.
    2. Tsukiyomi
      Tsukiyomi
      Dang! thats crazy.
    3. Tsukiyomi
      Tsukiyomi
      I'm good. Just a little hungrish too.
    4. Tsukiyomi
      Tsukiyomi
      Hey Rawr. How are you?
    5. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      You don't know who Kisame is =O.. Ahh he's my half brother who's a shark man how can you not XD.. It's alright though, you don't need to read Naruto =P
      Mumzy is actually a code name for someone off of Naruto XD.. You'll never be able to figure out who though because my best friend and myself made it up =P

You were sort of far off but that's okay XD.. I had to do research on Kasumi and Miyabi to see who they were x3
    6. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      It's getting to be light out now so I doubt the zombies shall come tonight XD.. Plus it's too bright from the streetlights v.v.. It was great while it lasted and it was raining/misting outside, it just added a ninja effect >_>.. I felt like Kisame or Mumzy XD
    7. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      What =[??

And yes I did >_>.. Hmph, the power outage was cool though ^^.. We were outside heading for my friends house and it all went black x3.. We ended up walking through town while it was dark because it felt that awesome XD..
    8. ArchAngel
      ArchAngel
      holy shit arent you the popular one haha. =]
    9. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      The open to close part? That was just a joke since you said close me about that thread.

Stupid like what? Getting really drunk and spinning in circles?
    10. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      Are you open to close? lol.

And hi. Done anything cool lately?
    11. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      What are you getting at and talking about? XD.. I didn't take it that way with the glasses comment XD.. It's true a bunch of girls wear glasses, the chances of you finiding one is high ^^ There's nothing wrong with that =P
    12. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Don't worry it didn't seem like that (: ..
      I don't know XD.. I don't like them at all, but everyone has different taste ^^.. I'm sure you can find a bunch of girls who wear and liove glasses xD
    13. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Bleh my opinion sucks XD.. Let's get off the subject >_>.. Ask someone else maybe it's just me who thinks you're a bit different..

I don't know XD.. I'd just feel ancient which is never too much fun >.<.. I'd rather go blind ^^.. But if glasses suit you go ahead and wear them ^^
    14. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      I wouldn't give you it, sorry >.<.. There's a better chance that you won't like what you hear >_>.. But you know you're a mod now, you need to be more close with the staff and older members on the site ^^.. My opinion doesn't really matter =P

I don't love glasses >_>.. And I shall not ever wear them that's it that's all XD.. They'd make me feel so old T.T
    15. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Hmm.. You know what the difference is right??
      And to be honest I have horrible vision, but I refuse to get glasses >.<.. My moms going to make me get contacts though soon and get my eyes checked >_>.. But I think I'm just going to claim I forgot the appointement and not show up ^^
    16. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      What change? Has it been these past few weeks because I find you're different >_>.. I won't say if it's good or bad though <_<..
      And yes no lights ^^.. Only 2 hours until it happens >.<.. And I'll watch out for sure XD.. I'll need a mini flashlight though because I'm meeting my friend somewhere and it shall be too dark to guess where I'm going XD
    17. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Oh gee thanks Rawr >_>.. I always thought you just phrased everything so nicely at times XD.. Just so you know I do leave my room, infact I'm not going to be home all night.. I sneeking out and hanging out with my best mate because there's a power out tonight XD.. No lights will be on anywhere ^^...
    18. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Unless if you stayed young forever =O... It happened in a book I read
      Bleh =\.. Life is too boring, I'm not afraid to die though so I'm all good ^^.. I'll accept ot whenever it comes whether it be tomorrow or in a couple of years =P.. And I'm glad you enjoy life though, some people just naturally discover it and like it ^^.. I'm not an optimistic thinker though so it's not always great XD.. Especially when you're alone in your room and your thoughts are then only thing you've got O.O.. It's dead scary XD

And Good Night Rawr, sweet dreams =3
    19. Apocalypse735
      Apocalypse735
      I was somewhere inbetween a state of shock, and laughing too hard.

That sounds like a wonderful idea. I feel like I'm about to fall over. XD
      Good night and sweet dreams~! =3
    20. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Hmm, to be honest I'd rather die then live forever =P.. Infact I don't even want to live for a long time XD.. Life's just going to get too boring =P

Sweet ^_^.. You're a great dictionary :3
  • About

Birthday:
    April 27
    Glassy Gent
    Strange

You

Signature

Everybody Wang Chung Tonight
    [​IMG]Rawr>Libertine>Doktor>Goldfish
    Probably don't remember me, but I do you.​