• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Goldfish
Last Activity:
Oct 27, 2014
Birthday:
April 27
Glassy Gent

Goldfish

Cats in the Cradle, from Australia Land

Goldfish was last seen:
Oct 27, 2014
    1. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Ahh clown feet XD.. Sora's got clown feet you've realized this too right x3

All the cool kids XD..
      I didn't think you went to school anymore =S.. I thought you were starting back in Jan or Feb XD
      Why wake up early when you don't have too XD.. Might as well sleep in while you can ^^
    2. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      They wore spaceboots =S.. What kind of school did you go to XD

It is a joke XD.. I'm part dirty Frenchmen myself bleh >.<.. When something goes wrong you're supposed to blame it on french people XD
      Don't say that O.O.. I don't want the days to slow down v.v.. School is going to be such a bummer =[.. I'll only be able to come on the site early in the morning and after school XD
    3. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      No way, don't say you were the minority =P.. You were too cool for them XD

Wikis horrible >.<.. I swear a French person made it XD
      Oh my we are almost at 2000 ^^.. But that will probably slow down because of my once school starts v.v
    4. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Looked down at your weirdness =O Why?

Wiki can be so evil XD
      You must hve told me before x3.. I went looking through our conversation history but it's too long >.<
    5. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      I usually said hi back and start talking to them XD.. I'm to friendly at times >_>

Okay I read the first part of that successfully, but that's one long wikipedia entry >.<.. I've heard of Neon Genesis Evangelion before though XD
      BTW that link froze my computer when I first tried to open it >.<
    6. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      So random people know you too O.O.. It's creepy right XD

No DX.. There's no other way but in words to tell me v.v
    7. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      It means random people know my name and I don't know how XD.. It's kind of creepy O.O.. I've never even talked to some people and they know me >.<

That must not be fun knowing you're a clone and therefor can be replaced >.<.. How does she manage XD
    8. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      That's true XD.. But sometimes you change your first impression because you realize that they're a good person x3.. Last year I remember in Music class (Music scard me I swear I was stuck with weird people XD) I was sitting down and some chick that sat close to me asked me how my day was, and she somehow new my name =S.. I felt creeped xD

She's a robot O.O.. She doesn't look like it..
    9. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      I guess >_>.. I don't like thinking that random people smell me though XD... And you're probably close with the friends that you say taste nice, so it's not that strange XD

You do things people tell you to do =O.. Rawr get a backbone XD.. It's called standing up for yourself and doing what you want x3.. And so what if your new avatar and sig are both of an anime girl? Lots of guys do that, I think >_>?..
      Alright, I'll see you in a half hour maybe xD.. Have fun getting food :3
    10. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Who says I want to see friends XD.. I've seen my best friend nearly everyday, everybody else is second bacon in my eye >_>.. Plus I have trust issues with the people I talk too x3 And some kind of creep me out <_<.. One time I went to talk to this girl that shares Music with me and she told me I smelled nice xD..

You're stronger then I am, but I'm not alone in this battle... It's two against that thing xD.. I swear it's the devil, I remember walking with my best friend a few days ago and stating that I hadn't seen a teacher all summer then from behind I hear "Well, Ms Kennedy are you blind and can't see me", I looked behind and there was the only teacher in the world I wouldn't mind not seeing XD..
    11. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      I guess but I don't want to go >.<.. One of my teachers hate me and I'll have her for French again this year... Not to mention until I finish high school >_> if I even last that long with her v.v
    12. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Bleh school DX... I don't want to go, I'm going to die v.v... It starts next Wednesday =[
    13. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Now that I read over nobody XD.. Well then what did you mean =S
    14. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      that =O?...
      What are you talking about this time of day xD.. It was 10 PM, that's not late at all x3
    15. alchemistz
      alchemistz
      Thanks! ^^ & I didn't watched the second season.
    16. Miruki Xamine
      Miruki Xamine
      Happy B-Day to me XD
    17. Miruki Xamine
      Miruki Xamine
      In my own schedule, I think I'm gonna hang-out with my friends at the mall XD
    18. Miruki Xamine
      Miruki Xamine
      in my analysis it's 1-3 in the mowning XD
    19. Miruki Xamine
      Miruki Xamine
      Yeah, it's early in the morning in our place, still a little sleepy
    20. Miruki Xamine
      Miruki Xamine
      Deffinitely from the US
  • About

Birthday:
    April 27