• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Goldfish
Last Activity:
Oct 27, 2014
Birthday:
April 27
Glassy Gent

Goldfish

Cats in the Cradle, from Australia Land

Goldfish was last seen:
Oct 27, 2014
    1. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      It sounds kinda fun. Always wondered what it tasted like.
    2. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      Is that the green drink? That is like liquid morphine and makes people hallucinate alot.
    3. Avalantos
      Avalantos
      wait, what brilliant comment would this be? and are you being sarcastic?...
    4. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Dx Noooooo! I Can't Lose It Now!!!be Quiet!
    5. Avalantos
      Avalantos
      lol. cerially though, whats wrong with her?
    6. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      I was a religious nut years back too, bu I gave it up do to the fact that the fondation of it's tales didn't make sense >.<... But technically neother of my parents are religious, I was because my grandparents were and I thought it was cool at the time ^^.. .And aww it didn't when you were XD.. What happened, did people eat in front of you at school or something, assuming you're talking about the muslim religion v.v... Because it doesn't sound completely horrible onkly eating at night, wouldn't you just get used to it after the first week?
    7. Tsukiyomi
      Tsukiyomi
      Yeah I bet.
    8. Tsukiyomi
      Tsukiyomi
      Thats sounds boring.
    9. Tsukiyomi
      Tsukiyomi
      Hey Rawr, how are u?
    10. Answer Man
      Answer Man
      well that's messed up man. what are you going to do? let fate do is't thing?
    11. Answer Man
      Answer Man
      what i do is go with my feelings. do what you think is good and right. instincts.
    12. Answer Man
      Answer Man
      well what is it that you want to do? (if you can tell) cause i'll help you if i can.
    13. Answer Man
      Answer Man
      well you should do what you want to do, dont lack.
    14. Answer Man
      Answer Man
      good, had a bad time in real life but i'm doing much better. how bout you.
    15. Answer Man
      Answer Man
      just thought i say hey, dont talk to ya much.
    16. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      It does ^^.. Sora's lovely big feet xD

See happiness doesn't depend on the money you have ^^.. And maybe one day when you have a job you can work and earn yourself a PS3 :3
      Hmm I'm not too are about that =P.. Sure when you move out and have your own place you can give up that religion and chose something else (Or just never adopt another religion).. But while you live at home with your family shouldn't you follow their religion?

Night Rawr :3.. I'll talk to you tomorrow when you get on ^^.. Sweet dreams and don't let the bed bugs bite you *Glomples*
    17. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      What could Riku possibly do to stop Sorazilla XD.. Ahaha that would be so cool to see, and would make a great ending to it all x3

Money does not make the world go round xD.. People usually live happier lives with just enough money to go by ^^.. Rich people are shrude >_>
      That's a bad backbone you have <_< You should follow a religion >_>
    18. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      He could squish the world with his toes XD.. Ahh what's Riku got himself into x3

Yes, you need money for everything these days >.<.. Which is not fair XD
      Ran out of food to snack on =O.. You should be atleast trying to follow your religion instead of hiding snacks to eat >_>.. But I guess it's good that you have since your loss of food to snack on...
    19. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Ahaha it shall be XD.. But what happens if his feet are literally that big O.O

Hey that's true XD.. You could start a part time job while you wait :3
      I guess afternnon jogs are too hot, or maybe you're just lazy once it hits the afternoon =O.. But the eating factor is a good reason to wake up early XD.. You so far have stuck to only eating when it's dark right ^^
    20. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Seriously XD.. I believe it, his feet can't possibly be that big, it's amazing he doesn't trip over them x3

Aw that's to bad, but atleast you'll be attending one soon :3.. February isn't that far away when you stop and think about it ^^
      Well you could jog in the afternoon if you wake up late =P.. But why do you need to wake up early other then to eat xD
  • About

Birthday:
    April 27
    Glassy Gent
    Strange

You

Signature

Everybody Wang Chung Tonight
    [​IMG]Rawr>Libertine>Doktor>Goldfish
    Probably don't remember me, but I do you.​