• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Goldfish
Last Activity:
Oct 27, 2014
Birthday:
April 27
Glassy Gent

Goldfish

Cats in the Cradle, from Australia Land

Goldfish was last seen:
Oct 27, 2014
    1. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      You're welcome :3.. You're awesome *Glomples*

I guess it's kind of good, even if it's a bar >_>.. Somebody has to work there ^^'.. How far is it away from your house?

And I just got home XD.. I've been outside for 7 hours, and I didn't even burn O.O.. This is like the best day ever x3...Just watch I'll go back outside for 5 minutes and come back in the house as red as can be XD
    2. Sogeking
      Sogeking
      nah its kewl and who needs to be more responsible
      so do you think the forum is dying like I do
    3. Sogeking
      Sogeking
      Hey Rawr what you up to man
    4. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Yoiu're not a burden don't worry =P.. I like talking to you a lot ^^

At a bar? Nice Rawr nice =P
    5. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Yes, it kind of does ^^.. I'm sorry that I have to keep leaving though v.v
      And YAY for job hunting!!
    6. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      I do XD.. I'm going shopping with friends ^^.. I'm going to be leaving in 20 minutes though sadly v.v.. But I can still talk until then =P
    7. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      I'm going to be gone all weekend XD.. Wow I n=noticed taht I leave often >_>
    8. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Ahh school starts before that XD.. I can't possibly watch while there's school =P... I'll leave it for next summer I guess v.v
    9. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      But they must be each atleast 3 hours XD.. How am I supposed to sit on my butt for three hours watching a movie x3.. I get distracted after the 2 hour mark =P
    10. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      I might not be able too XD.. 9 hours is a little too long =[
    11. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Lord of the Rings XD.. I actually never watched that movie before v.v.. But tree men seem cool ^^
    12. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      If only ^^.. Actually I'd be pretty freaked out if a logs started walking around town O.O
    13. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      [IMG]

XD This pic of yours will now be a pic of mines. XD
    14. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      DX Why do you have a lady as your av?
    15. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      Really? For the most part, Chemistry was easy for me. The main thing I have difficulty in is the Mol.
    16. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      Yeah. In my Physics class, some people were saying that during one homework assignment, they just went to Google and typed in the question and got the answer.
    17. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      Neither do I. But I think that it's around the same value for here in america. Like, if it's 40 for you, then I think that's about the same value as 30 (Or whateve the price is) here.
    18. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      For you, is it 40 american dollars or 40 austrailian dollars?
    19. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      On the radio a few days ago, I heard of a new expensive drink. It's $30 a bottle. It is bacon flavored vodka. I heard it's only sold in Seattle right now.
    20. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      It's alright XD.. And a good morning to you too :3.. How well did you sleep? =P
  • About

Birthday:
    April 27
    Glassy Gent
    Strange

You

Signature

Everybody Wang Chung Tonight
    [​IMG]Rawr>Libertine>Doktor>Goldfish
    Probably don't remember me, but I do you.​