• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Goldfish
Last Activity:
Oct 27, 2014
Birthday:
April 27
Glassy Gent

Goldfish

Cats in the Cradle, from Australia Land

Goldfish was last seen:
Oct 27, 2014
    1. Sogeking
      Sogeking
      alright and yeah but my teacher doesnt really care as long as I get my work done
    2. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      You did fail at not drinking for a month >_>.. And you claimed you didn't break it? What did you think I was lieing when I said it hadn't been a month so you claimed you had already counted.. Unless if you were drunk when you decided to look at the calendar >_>!!.. And as long as it was soemthing bad that happened you purely deserved it

Adults do drink Rawr, my dad does <_<
      Muds not always supposed to smell nice you know?.. Nevermind don't play in it >_>
    3. Sogeking
      Sogeking
      kewl and I am sitting in school so talk to you later man
    4. Sogeking
      Sogeking
      yeah can you make me a Nico Robin avi she is from one piece
    5. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Oh that's bull >_>.. I'm going to count then XD.. Aha I knew you were liring like a cheap rug, Rawr it's going to be a month tomorrow that you said you wouldn't drink for a month.. Arrghh I'm mad again >_>!!

Yes, because grown ups drink >_>!.. Erg, there's nothign wrong with mud <_<
      They try to stab you XD
    6. Sogeking
      Sogeking
      kewl thanks man
    7. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Sure you're responsible XD.. You couldn't even last a month <_<

Rawr you can be such a wet blanket XD.. There's nothing wrong with playing in the mud x3.. But I guess grown ups like you wouldn't understand that =P
      I know that game XD.. I cut my ring finger open playing it T.T.. Everything is a death hazard for me XD

You should do a stripper name XD.. Mines smexyful x3
    8. Sogeking
      Sogeking
      hey will you make me a new avi one kinda like yours
    9. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      No not you O.O.. I meant making the customers real drunk XD.. Knowing you, you might be though >_> Hmph

It's mud you can always just wash it off later on XD..
      Fine then we won't bring up too much here <_<.. And wow ^^.. What's fooseball XD.. It reminds me of ping pong for some reason =P

I didn't think you still did =P.. You could have a strippers name or take mine if you like XD.. Jordan Sunnyhooter =P
    10. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Oh XD.. I didn't know that v.v.. So you plan on getting people real drunk at the bar now?

It's mud dear, it won't kill you XD
      Well then what's the point of bringing up nudist beaches if you're not going to stare?.. Ans sausage fest O.O??

Your lack of clothing and taking them off all the time made me think that =P.. Rawr you could be a great one XD..
    11. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Why does he have to be blind XD.. I'm sure people will give you tips ^^

It sounds like a nice place where you were ^^.. You could have played in the mud to cool down if the water was far away :3
      A nudist beach O.O.. Judas Priest you're a bit of a pig >_>.. And it's rude to stare at nude people and not join them =P
      No you'll get lung and skin cancer if you don't wear sunscreen >.<.. I'll get both of those too most likely v.v
      YAY for aloe vera!!

Oh sounds.. fun XD.. I thought you were going to be a stripper =P.. Have a great time being a trainee Rawr ^^
    12. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      You'll be working with rich people as your customers O.O.. Ugghh

Ahaha XD.. You seem to be lacking an item of clothing all the time Rawr, Hmm what are you going to be doing at that bar? XD
      And it's not okay to not wear sunscreen even if you are more sun resistant then others >_>.. You can still get cancer just like the rest of us <_<
      You could have stayed inside a tent the whole time XD Wouldn't that be sexy? x3.. Did you guys remember to bring Aloe?
    13. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      "Kids room" XD.. The bars around here don't have a kids room >_>.. That's a rip off x3.. Well I hope you have fun there, if you get the job ^^

I hate sun burns too XD.. I'm a pale kid so it just attracts to me v.v.. I wear sunscreen with SPF 50 since I don't want to be tanned x3.. And plus I like the smell and feeling of sunscreen <_< I feel weird now XD
    14. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      I would ask questions too. But they were either funny or pretty good questions.
    15. Tsukiyomi
      Tsukiyomi
      Yeah. Hey Rawr, do you think that a american can be a voice actor in Japan?
    16. WayToTheDawn
      WayToTheDawn
      yeah if i delete you I'll still be on yours but you wont see if im online etc. i just added you and nothing, hold on
    17. WayToTheDawn
      WayToTheDawn
      hey are you on msn? i was deleting old contacts and deleted you accidently, I added you again just now
    18. Tsukiyomi
      Tsukiyomi
      Thats nice.
    19. Tsukiyomi
      Tsukiyomi
      I'm good, how are you?
    20. Tsukiyomi
      Tsukiyomi
      Hello Rawr.
  • About

Birthday:
    April 27