• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
LivingDeath
Last Activity:
Aug 24, 2010
Birthday:
May 14, 1994 (Age: 30)
Bleh.

LivingDeath

Dormina'd, 30, from Pick one

LivingDeath was last seen:
Aug 24, 2010
    1. Demyxx
      Demyxx
      hello fellow physchopath...
    2. Cloaked Schemer
      Cloaked Schemer
      Alright, but then that's it for now, I think we're over-crowding with profiles.
    3. dualblade
      dualblade
      I know,just finished my post with Zero and Zidane
    4. dualblade
      dualblade
      i wouldnt know,your pick man.i know that when Sora (roxas now I guess),said he was going to show he can have character depth it made me think of the new manga I was readin,which is where I got Vice from.Try somethin new,I guess.
    5. dualblade
      dualblade
      Oh yea,I remember now!Cept that is more Vivi then Zidane,but ok,I can have him recognize him.They have seen each other before after all.Plus Zidane has the most experiance with this type of thing.
    6. Cloaked Schemer
      Cloaked Schemer
      You don't have to make a counterpart for EVERYONE Villain or Hero in the game. That would be odd, because what if one of them have multiple counterparts? It's okay, and even if you do want those guys to be in the game- you don't have to add a profile for everyone of them.

Just create a character you know you're gonna use. :)
    7. Cloaked Schemer
      Cloaked Schemer
      Well, if you think of someone, let me know. :-]
    8. Cloaked Schemer
      Cloaked Schemer
      If you want, I can give you permission to create a good character. If not, I'll just start off the villain introduction.
    9. Cloaked Schemer
      Cloaked Schemer
      I will. I'm just gonna wait until everyone's on.
    10. Cloaked Schemer
      Cloaked Schemer
      Okay.

Did you know that the RP is up?
    11. Demyxx
      Demyxx
      im so bored dude....how bout u?
    12. dualblade
      dualblade
      Ya.Well I have to go right now,shower and eat.Real sweaty out there when you have a fully uniform on thats made of wool or somethin like it.See ya later
    13. dualblade
      dualblade
      Dont mean to not say anything.Its just that when I get busy and stop getting on,its just that,I stop.Then it stops and Im like 'Oh shit,I need to get on the forums,I havnt talked to any of em in forever!'
    14. dualblade
      dualblade
      Im hoping to NOT take off again like Ive been doin lately.Not trying too,just happens.
    15. dualblade
      dualblade
      I know what you mean.Wasnt here for that till the tailend.
      Always happened to me when I was on another KH forum before this one.Whenever I left I always missed big things,and the last one alot of people has a falling out.Im just glad this forum is still goin,you know?Ya people left,I miss Star,but friends are still here.Like you,Rawr,and Krish.
    16. dualblade
      dualblade
      Lol,nice.Well,good to know you didnt leave!
    17. dualblade
      dualblade
      Just reading through old posts and they started talking about you apparently leaving.You probably just hadnt been on for a while like I am sometimes.No big,just wonderin
    18. Demyxx
      Demyxx
      i no he is! :D he rox my sox!
    19. Demyxx
      Demyxx
      ahhh....sorry bout that! :/
    20. Tsukiyomi
      Tsukiyomi
      Really? That is weird.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 14, 1994 (Age: 30)
    Bleh.
    Is an Asian.

Poker & Sleep

Interact

Content:
    AIM:
    BerserkerZero
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    silver_trumpzer0

Signature

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]​

You’re all students, right? Shouldn’t you be studying instead of wasting your time with this?
    Study hard, get into a good college, work at a respectable company, marry a cute girl…
    Why are you guys so desperate when it comes to something so useless? Won’t you regret it once you’re adults?

~ 'A' "Persona 4"​