• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
LivingDeath
Last Activity:
Aug 24, 2010
Birthday:
May 14, 1994 (Age: 30)
Bleh.

LivingDeath

Dormina'd, 30, from Pick one

LivingDeath was last seen:
Aug 24, 2010
    1. Zerieth
      Zerieth
      What's the idea? And if your dude uses traps and things you have to be careful to give your opponent an opportunity to avoid them. Also your character will have no chance to lay traps before the match, and that means large arena's will be his friend. His/her abilities will be severely limited in small arena's were the enemy can keep an eye on you. Just letting you know that, you can not make a trap appear unless your trapping abilities lie in changing elements, like the crimson blood alchemist in the Full metal alchemist series, who could turn anything he touched into a bomb.
    2. roxas20
      roxas20
      i dont really know to be honest
    3. Demyxx
      Demyxx
      hahahaaa....Ditto! :/
    4. Demyxx
      Demyxx
      im alredy frozen....im dead....so someone beat you to it! =D So hows life?
    5. Demyxx
      Demyxx
      i posted it on the 'ur banned' thread! :D
      and its B-U-G-G-E-R!! got it memorized!
    6. Demyxx
      Demyxx
      hahaaaa....you cocky bugger! =D
    7. Demyxx
      Demyxx
      hello......
    8. Zerieth
      Zerieth
      Any character is fine, but they have to be made up. They can NOT be from a real life deal. This is to test your imagination/improvisation/your writing skills.
    9. Tsukiyomi
      Tsukiyomi
      I like that. Thats a good plan. It works also because Weiss is Genesis's hellspawn.
    10. Cloaked Schemer
    11. roxas20
      roxas20
      its up near rochester, ny...
    12. roxas20
      roxas20
      hey whats up
    13. Cloaked Schemer
      Cloaked Schemer
      huh? :confused: :confused: :confused:
    14. Cloaked Schemer
      Cloaked Schemer
      lol, accidentally. haha
    15. Cloaked Schemer
      Cloaked Schemer
      Yeah, but she replied- so I did! :)
    16. dualblade
      dualblade
      Probably should end the fight there for now.Dont want to get too into it and have someone die early in,right?Of course,also leaves time for more humorous battles!Need to get Zidane to have some fun with it too on my part...
    17. Cloaked Schemer
      Cloaked Schemer
      LD, I'm not gonna respond to the Deepground SOLDIER post you made until SB replies to the post I made- just wanted to let you know, then after that I'll fight off the SOLDIERs :)
    18. alchemistz
      alchemistz
      Well i'm gonna log out, cyah my friend! ^-^
    19. alchemistz
      alchemistz
      I think it was Shisune if I remember it correctly.
      It was on Before Crisis I think..
    20. alchemistz
      alchemistz
      yeah I know, do u know the real name of Cissnei? no googling! XDD
  • About

Birthday:
    May 14, 1994 (Age: 30)
    Bleh.
    Is an Asian.

Poker & Sleep

Interact

Content:
    AIM:
    BerserkerZero
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    silver_trumpzer0

Signature

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]​

You’re all students, right? Shouldn’t you be studying instead of wasting your time with this?
    Study hard, get into a good college, work at a respectable company, marry a cute girl…
    Why are you guys so desperate when it comes to something so useless? Won’t you regret it once you’re adults?

~ 'A' "Persona 4"​